Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottlerocket

I guess you found this?

he found a website with multiple cpu fans?
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
      he found a website with multiple cpu fans?
      He deleted his thread

Heatsinks at Frys?.

Anyone know if they carry any decent brands? I need to pick a new one up and trying to see if its worth the drive. I didn't see anything on their website, but figured someone on here had to have stopped by there recently and have some idea of what they have in stock.

Comment

haha lol.

frys, compusa or microcenter. pick the closest one and get er done.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I'm feelin a lil ornery and had to start this thread.

Comment

I said decent heatsinks, they seem to have all junk except for maybe zalman. I just ordered one from newegg

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
              I said decent heatsinks, they seem to have all junk except for maybe zalman. I just ordered one from newegg
              The CM Hyper 212+ is a great unit at a fraction of the cost of the others. Not top of the line, but great for the money.
              Last edited by Tx Redneck; 02-01-2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

That's a very nice cooler. I assume you're gonna OC once you get that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  That's a very nice cooler. I assume you're gonna OC once you get that?
                  yep, well once EVGA sends me a mobo that works. I'm on try 3 now...

Comment

That sucks. What keeps goin out on 'em?

Comment

That sucks. What keeps goin out on 'em?
                      First one had a problem initializing the memory and was causing the video card in slot 1 to artifact (no matter what card was in, had the same problem).

Now the one I just got back from RMA would boot up just fine, but the screen went blank after about 2 min of running. Wasnt an overheating issue. Swapped the PSU and it booted fine, so I swapped back to the old PSU and still worked fine...

The next day it wouldnt power on at all, no matter which PSU I used, so that went back. Now I'm rocking this ancient POS... AMD 64 x2 4800, 2GB PC3200, 7900GT video card lol

Comment

I'd be demanding a completely different mobo. That's ridiculous.

Comment

I'd be demanding a completely different mobo. That's ridiculous.
                          yep, but they really dont have anything else that runs LGA775

Comment

Working...
                          X