Microsoft Outlook issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Outlook issues

I have outlook on my 2.5 year old Lenovo laptop. I shut things down this afternoon and when I restart it this evening, Outlook will not open back up. I keep getting an error message.

I pray that I don't have to uninstall & reinstall, because I have a lot of work in my outlook that's not backed up.

Any ideas? I'm kinda computer illiterate.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Can you be more specific about the error message, which version of Office and the OS?

Comment

"Cannot start microsoft office outlook. Cannot open the outlook window"
      office 2007
      windows 7?
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Comment

Thanks! Let you know if this works. I did see a few processes with 0kb next to them when I was poking around last night.

Comment

Thanks again, took 2 seconds, super easy! Can't thank you enough.

Comment

Thanks Tim!

Comment

Glad to help.

Comment

Bryan, make a subforum and lets get a support ticket/thread system in place to help these chumps out instead of cluttering up the Tech forum

Comment

Just rename the LAN parties subforum.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Gotta take that up with Kyler, I don't have enough privileges to create subforums.

Comment

Bryan and I will give support at a mere $60/hour.

Comment

Cash via GWallet is preferred for me, PayPal sucks.

Comment

Working...
                          X