Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else BOINC? (SETI, etc, CPU/GPU program)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else BOINC? (SETI, etc, CPU/GPU program)

I've been doing this on my pc's for a very long time and thought maybe someone else MIGHT donate unused cycles too? Plus it makes from some pretty cool screen savers. I USED to have this running on many servers/pc's when I was a LAN admin.... oh I miss those days... Good times.

BOINC is an open-source software platform for computing using volunteered resources

Use the idle time on your computer (Windows, Mac, Linux, or Android) to cure diseases, study global warming, discover pulsars, and do many other types of scientific research. It's safe, secure, and easy:
    SETI research screen saver

Earth quake research screen saver

Grid screen saver
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

resize pics

edit, nvm.

Comment

yeah, already did.. Thought I had a Ninja edit in there.....

Also, if anyone else does this, what "TEAM" are you on? IF none, or someone signs up, I was thinking about starting a DFWMustangs.net "team"..... any takers?
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Tx Redneck has been folding for years. He pretty much run his CPU at 100% load for most of the day from what I understand.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I've participated in F@H for 6yrs Dec 20th. I folder for Team 32035

Comment

Just looking at the manager. Is that the Malaria one? Any particular reason for Malaria? I'm providing cycles for Rosetta due to the cancer in my family.

Comment

I used to run DistrRTgen for http://freerainbowtables.com At one time, I was in top10.

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Just what the ffffffffffffuck are y'all talking about?

Comment

Not precious metals or survival gear and he's lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    Not precious metals or survival gear and he's lost.
                    No doubt!

Comment

Working...
                    X