Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, earliest i have is R2.

Comment

sorry man...I just checked our old stock pile and don't have one.

Comment

Thanks guys, looks like I'll be waiting to see what they want to do before I call Dell.

Only the Dell OEM Win 2K3 Standard X64 disc or ISO will accept this key. I've tried several iterations, including a supposedly universal copy from MSDN.

Comment

No luck here

Comment

Send me your contact info, and i'll see what I can do

Comment

Alright, my options just got narrowed. Even DELL does not have the media for this anymore. Looks like they have no choice but to upgrade or go with a VPN solution.

Comment

Checked any torrent sites for an iso?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Checked any torrent sites for an iso?
                  I work for a very large managed services/professional services provider, so my official answer is no. My unofficial off-the-record answer is I have looked and didn't really find anything that looks like it might work.

Comment

heh, I did not ask specifically - but I figured I knew the answer. (plus I looked too)
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I don't know about W2k3 Svr but in the past I was able to boot w/ a DEll specific W2k/SP2 cd and then install from a Win7 CD after the boot/BIOS read process was over. I have a spare W2k/SP2 cd you can have. My Dell's are all dead.
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

We are currently writing quotes for them to go virtual or vpn, thanks for the suggestions/help, everyone.

Comment

Working...
                        X