No announcement yet.

Played mw2 other night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rarely notice anyone cheating on BO, I wouldn't know where to start trying to cheat and I end up in the top 3 players in Hardcore TDM most matches. I haven't played MW2 since BO came out, but honestly I liked it better. Hopefully whatever the next COD they make is more like MW2 was.
    .223 > 911

Comment

Does COD share servers for all gaming platforms? I mean, if I'm playing COD and on an XBox, are some of the other online players on other consoles/pc's?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Does COD share servers for all gaming platforms? I mean, if I'm playing COD and on an XBox, are some of the other online players on other consoles/pc's?
        no

Comment

Ok then, how does one go about cheating on an XBox game? (Sorry, new to the console realm. I used to hack PC games back in the DOS/ 28.8kb modem days. )
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I used to hack PC games back in the DOS/ 28.8kb modem days. )

hacking leisure suit larry doesn't count

For the platforms (xbox 360/ PS3 ) it is a race between the hackers and the updates that come out over the respective network.

PC games are little bit more of the wild wild west.

It only takes one skilled hacker to find a software exploit. They find them, and document them, and publish exploit code.

Script kiddies (99% of people who use hacks) just copy and use this hacked software provided to them. Same thing with paypal hackers, etc.

It is as easy as downloading a legitimate program nowa days.
            WRX

Comment

ROFL! I haven't thought of Larry in for ever, I wonder if there's an emulator for that.....

There used to also be an old Helo game we played, good times! Had infinite missiles.... I just don't know much about the Xbox console. I didn't realize it was so easy to hack those games.... Really just another windows environment?

Comment

Nope. PC gamers would absolutely demolish console gamers pitted head to head.

ROFL! I haven't thought of Larry in for ever, I wonder if there's an emulator for that.....

There used to also be an old Helo game we played, good times! Had infinite missiles.... I just don't know much about the Xbox console. I didn't realize it was so easy to hack those games.... Really just another windows environment?
                All you have to do is mod your x-box and you are in the running for cheats, lag switches, you name it. I've seen guys go 100-3 in MW2 on the 360. There are youtube videos showing off some of the cheats if you want to find them and see for yourself.

Comment

Nah, I'm going to keep this one legit. My kids play on it and I'd rather not mess it up. Plus, cheating was only fun for a short while but then the game bored quickly.

Comment

Working...
                  X