Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recover deleted files on my Android phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recover deleted files on my Android phone?

I inadvertently deleted some audio files on my Android phone and I'm hoping that there is a cheap (free) way to recover them. I found a program called Remo Recovery and it found the files on there but they want $30 for the app that I may only use this one time. Anyone have any other ideas on how to recover the files?

Havent tried this but could try connecting it to your pc as a usb storage type device and run something like recuva : http://www.piriform.com/recuva or restoration http://www.snapfiles.com/get/restoration.html
    2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
    1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Those both look like Windows utilities and not necessarily something that will work with an Android device from what I'm reading.

Comment

If you have your android device connected to a windows pc as a usb drive you should be able to point it at what ever drive letter is assigned to your phone. Just tested it on my HTC Vivid and Recuva is scanned the drive/phone now
        1990 GT Convertible

Comment

You lost the smoke?

Comment

update : recuva finished scanning my phone and did find files it could recover so I'd say give it a try
            1990 GT Convertible

Comment

OK Restoration crashed and failed after running 20 minutes or so. Just tried Recuva and that did it. Thanks man!

Comment

Cool glad it worked for ya.
                1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Ya man. Free option always trumps paid option when it does the job!

Comment

Working...
                  X