Dark Souls: Prepare to Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Souls: Prepare to Die

Just got this game and dayum...this bitch is hard. Controls are a little quirky but overall, using a 360 controller, game is pretty cool. Anybody else have it? Oh yea, it's $7.50 right now on Amazon if you don't have it and want it.
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Good game, but I think people over hype this games difficulty. Its DEFINITELY no Ninja Gaiden, its very unforgiving though. You simply have to learn each enemies moves and learn the patterns.

Make sure you run DSFix sincie you are on the PC.
    DSfix is a wrapper .dll that allows your to adjust Dark Souls' rendering resolution, improve the quality of the game's DoF effect, add SSAO and SMAA, hide and show the mouse cursor and hud usi

Comment

Yea I ran the dsfix and dscfix already. What a difference that made! The controls are just quirky and hard to get down though.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Wow, I didn't realize how many mods were out for this. I remember when the game launched and for a few months after there wasn't much available for this.

Comment

Yea I've heard of a few now. Pretty sure there is one for summoning teammates or something.

Comment

Working...
          X