iPhone mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
    jailbreaking doesn't necessarily have anything to do with having to pay for apps...in fact, there are jailbreak apps that charge as well. you can get most "cracked" apps via installous, but that is just one small part of jailbreaking. you can do things that you can't do with a factory iphone, such as themes, download large packages/use facetime over 3g, free tethering, etc. you should check out a jailbroken iphone with bitesms, mywi, sbsettings, iblacklist, 3gunrestrictor, etc... i've set up friends and family with jailbroken apps, etc, and they all don't want to go back. in fact, my cousin was going to move to a different phone, since he wanted some different features, and now, after i jailbroke his phone and got him started, he loves his phone.
    Care to tell me what program does it for free? I have MyWi and it works great but it wasn't free.

Comment

Free as in you don't have to pay for tethering (monthly), only the app one time.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
        Free as in you don't have to pay for tethering (monthly), only the app one time.
        Ahhh...gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Care to tell me what program does it for free? I have MyWi and it works great but it wasn't free.
          Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
          what tony said...though if you want "mywi" for free, just add the following source to cydia http://sinfuliphonerepo.com and search for mywi...then just install the "cracked" version...there ya go. they also have several other "cracked" apps, like 3gunrestrictor (or my3g), bitesms, etc.

Comment

I don't do the phone but my ipod touch is highly modded, including a mov for a back ground... I have no clue how to get it here though...... I should try to sftp to it and find the mov but I'm at an airport and I'm not about to open SSH.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              You guys mod y'alls? Screen shots? Here's mine

Taptalk won't let me post the whole thing...
              What puts the weather and time on top like that? Is it the theme? I really like that.

Comment

Working...
              X