X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may try some Search and Destroy tonight. Haven't really played it much
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I'm too much of a run n gunner to play search, I just run around and kill things I can't be bothered to wait to respawn after dying, lol.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Went 78 kills and 11 deaths last night. Poor newbies didn't know what hit them. Had dogs twice and chopper twice. Also was running blackbird. I knew where they was almost the whole game. Lol. This was on firing range playing dom.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          I've never understood the people who seriously complain about campers. If you were in a real gun fight, you would take cover and take your shots where you can get them. You wouldnt run around like an idiot right out in the open because you wouldn't get a respawn. lol.

That's why I like Search and Destroy. Much slower paced game, only one life per round and actually takes some strategy to win rather than just constant respawn with no strategy.

I completely agree with you about a vantage position, I consider a camper someone who sits in a corner or random spot and just waits for people to run by. I used to be a big time SnD player, but I tend to find a new gametype with each COD game.

Comment

In my opinion a camper is someone who stays in one or two spots the entire game and doesn't move from them. Most of the time they are around corners where people won't see you at first. WHen I say one or two spots, I don't mean a section of the map, that's a little different, and that's actually what I do. Most of the maps I have an area that I typically like to move between if I don't skirt the outside of the map.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              In my opinion a camper is someone who stays in one or two spots the entire game and doesn't move from them. Most of the time they are around corners where people won't see you at first. WHen I say one or two spots, I don't mean a section of the map, that's a little different, and that's actually what I do. Most of the maps I have an area that I typically like to move between if I don't skirt the outside of the map.
              Campers are easy to deal with. Flashbang/concussion, then kill them. They are the easy ones to kill, you know where they are. I don't get why people complain about them. Easy kills for my count.

Comment

Campers are not hard to kill really it's just when I'm one kill away from a chopper and I get killed by someone crouched in a dark corner that drives me nuts.
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  Campers are not hard to kill really it's just when I'm one kill away from a chopper and I get killed by someone crouched in a dark corner that drives me nuts.
                  That's your fault for not paying attention to your position.

Comment

I don't give a fuck about campers, what I hate is when you put a dozen bullets in somebody, they fall down and pop you twice with a pistol and kill you.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                      I don't give a fuck about campers, what I hate is when you put a dozen bullets in somebody, they fall down and pop you twice with a pistol and kill you.
                      They definitely need to take last stand out of hardcore.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        They definitely need to take last stand out of hardcore.
                        Yup. If I had to choose 1 thing in the game to change it would be no last stand/second chance.
                        2014 GT
                        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                          Yeah, thats definetly annoying.

Comment

• <------ camper but usually camping to protect flags.

Comment

• I only camp when the game mode dictates doing so. Obviously, in CTF, there needs to be 1 or 2 people camping the flag area. In Domination, once we have two points, I'll pick a vantage point in between and camp the two flags (some maps don't allow it).

I still contend that my biggest complaint with the FPS games, is when people cheat, and when people are only out for killstreaks and k/d ratio as opposed to playing to the objectives of the game. That shit drives me nuts.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                                I am playing some Cod BO last night and doing well. Then I get into a new room about 2 min into the game I walk around a corner and there is someone with there back to me. I take my time so he can see me watching him in the kill cam and then put a whole magazine into his back he turns around I reload he stands there I Put another mag in to him. He sits there looking at me. I put a full mag in short bursts into his head form about 10 feet. He stands there looking at me. When I say fuck this and go to throw a c4 charge at him he calmly walks up and stabs me. This was on PS3 the reason I stopped playing FPS on the pc was cheaters. I hope this does not spread I like this game.

This is what happened to me the other day. Close to the end of a match in Radiation i found this guy in the basement so I unloaded a extended ak74 clip on his ass and he kept coming. So I reloaded and unloaded another, at this time there was another teammate also shooting him. Were are running around in circles in the basement shooting this guy and he stabs my teammate 4 clips later all I have is my pistol and I am still unloading on his ass then I start throwing semtex at him. Nothing worked, he eventually caught me in a corner and stabbed me. I went back and reviewed his game play and sure enough he was cheater, sent him a message that I was going to report his cheating bitch ass and saved the game on my files. Bitch ass cheaters

Comment

Working...
                                X