Looking to buy Xbox Kinnect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy Xbox Kinnect

I am looking to buy a new Xbox with the Kinnect this weekend. I have seen then for 399 pretty much everywhere but was wondering if anybody knows of any deals for them.

GF saw the dance game at best buy and now she wants one, lol.
    Last edited by Wicked98Snake; 01-06-2011, 11:19 AM.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim 250GB w/ Kinect Bundle + Bonus $50 Amazon Credit $399.99 Free Shipping , Jan. 3 12 PM
    Amazon has the New Generation Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim 250GB Gaming System w/ Kinect Bundle + Bonus $50 Amazon Credit for $399.99 Free Shipping. Tax in KS, KY, ND, NY, WA.

Kinect bundle includes the Kinect sensor and Kinect Adventures game. The Amazon $50 credit will be applied to your account 2 days after the product ships. It can be used on most items at Amazon.com.

Amazon has free shipping and you could use the 50$ credit they are giving to buy dance central.
    WRX

Comment

OR you can go to gamestop and buy the 4GB one for 299.99
      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        I am looking to buy a new Xbox with the Kinnect this weekend. I have seen then for 399 pretty much everywhere but was wondering if anybody knows of any deals for them.

GF saw the dance game at best buy and now she wants one, lol.
        Best Buy has some deals going on now. Totally worth it!
        2006 Corolla S
        1998 Mustang Cobra

1987 Mustang GT
        2003 Mustang GT
        1986 Mustang GT, sort of.
        1996 Mustang GT

http://www.petitiononline.com/texasoc/petition.html
        SIGN IT!

Comment

They are always the same price, just some places wiill give you extras like gift cards and what not...

Comment

I won one at a NYE party last weekend, but didn't want it so I returned it to Walmart for a $323 store credit. High five!

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
              I won one at a NYE party last weekend, but didn't want it so I returned it to Walmart for a $323 store credit. High five!
              Solid barg.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
                Thats stealing.
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                  Thats stealing.
                  aka a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X