Future Gaming Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Gaming Systems

So...Talisman's post reminded me of something I wanted to post. We want to buy a gaming system for the kids. One for the family to play, for them to get better hand/eye coordination and to keep them occupied sometimes.

I'm holding out, because these current gen of systems have been out 8 years or so. I'm guessing the next gen console will be out sooner than later. However, I can't find any real information on them. Does anyone have any ideas of release dates? A year or two out is what I'm guessing, but can't confirm.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    So...Talisman's post reminded me of something I wanted to post. We want to buy a gaming system for the kids. One for the family to play, for them to get better hand/eye coordination and to keep them occupied sometimes.

I'm holding out, because these current gen of systems have been out 8 years or so. I'm guessing the next gen console will be out sooner than later. However, I can't find any real information on them. Does anyone have any ideas of release dates? A year or two out is what I'm guessing, but can't confirm.
    Next Xbox should be out late 3rd or early 4th quarter 2013 the last I heard.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I'm ready for the PS4.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The Wii is cool if you're looking to improve hand-eye coordination, plus now that the Wii-U is out, the Wii systems out there should be dropping in price, making it a good segue until the next-gen consoles arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          The Wii is cool if you're looking to improve hand-eye coordination, plus now that the Wii-U is out, the Wii systems out there should be dropping in price, making it a good segue until the next-gen consoles arrive.
          The Wii is not a good segue into anything new gen. The controls are unlike anything the other consoles offer besides the PSMove which is cool for about a week, like the Wii.

Pick up a used 20GB Xbox 360 for about $100. If you wanna get an xbox with kinect which is the no controller thing, I think a lot of companies are selling bundles for around $250, but the system is only a 4gb and will keep you from playing some of the more popular adult games online.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
          X