ipad mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ipad mini

anyone actually planning on getting one of these? It just seems kinda pointless to have something in between the size of a ipad (oversized ipod) and iphone.

I believe the announcement is next week and they hit stores the week after. Got a "iPad Mini Accessories" corrugate from UPS today.
    HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

I'm sure they will sell a lot of them. A lot of other manufactors have medium sized tablets. Amazon, Samsung,etc....
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

so I wonder why they're so late to the game though? And they won't be able to compete in the 7" tab market unless they either have a low price or just a HUGE amount of sales (likely). Every other company has had a 7" tab for awhile and even the Galaxy 7" tab now is $200.
      HD Parts
      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

As long as it has the all important Apple logo on it, they will sell every one they build. Has nothing to do with being competitive, and has everything to do with having the status symbol. There are many phones out now better than the iPhone, but the great hordes start lining up with every new model intro. Thank God I bought that stock in '04! LOL!

Comment

I'm not going to get into any debates, but as mentioned these will be sucked up. Their smaller form factor has a lot of different benefits that have been proven with the Android/other tablets. Also, a lot of people do prefer the smaller form factor.

However, for the Apple haters - a lot of those people already own xyz brand of the smaller form factor tablet. It's great to let other brands do your market testing - until you wait 4-5 years and have less of a user base that is in the market.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Do want, but I won't pay more than $300 for it and I highly doubt it'll sell at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
              Do want, but I won't pay more than $300 for it and I highly doubt it'll sell at that price.
              It's a shame no one offers a 7" tablet in your price range.

Comment

All it needs is this, and everyone will buy it.

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Working...
                X