Samsung Galaxy SIV Avail. In March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Galaxy SIV Avail. In March

Looks like ill be holding onto this IPhone 4 till this thing comes out!

Samsung (005930) is looking to build on the success of its Galaxy S III smartphone?and will reportedly unveil a sequel to the popular device in February 2013, according to a rumor from The Korea Times. “Samsung is ready to unveil the next Galaxy smartphone — the Galaxy S4 — at early next year’s mobile world congress in the Spanish city of Barcelona,” an anonymous Samsung official told the publication. As expected, the Galaxy S IV will be the company’s most powerful smartphone to date and is said to include a 5-inch display, a quad-core Exynos processor and 4G LTE capabilities. The official noted, however, that Samsung has not yet decided whether it will use a flexible display due to a

Samsung (005930) is looking to build on the success of its Galaxy S III smartphone and will reportedly unveil a sequel to the popular device in February 2013, according to a rumor from The Korea Times. “Samsung is ready to unveil the next Galaxy smartphone — the Galaxy S4 — at early next year’s mobile world congress in the Spanish city of Barcelona,” an anonymous Samsung official told the publication. As expected, the Galaxy S IV will be the company’s most powerful smartphone to date and is said to include a 5-inch display, a quad-core Exynos processor and 4G LTE capabilities. The official noted, however, that Samsung has not yet decided whether it will use a flexible display due to a number of production problems it has already encountered.

“Samsung wants to keep its one-year product schedule and the Galaxy S4 will be the first to match that strategy,” said an unnamed official from one of Samsung’s local partners. “The S4 will see some external changes but retain its popular rectangular shape with rounded corner concept.”
    The South Korean vendor is said to be engaged in talks with major American carriers and is aiming to launch the Galaxy S IV across the globe in March.
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

I was about to squeeze on the s3, but i might wait for the s4 since my Atrix is getting jellybean anyway.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Yeah, My IPhone is running just fine, Ill just wait till this comes out.

Comment

Comment

And now your dreams are shattered!!! HAHAHAHA

Comment

Great way to rain on my parade there dick! Lol. Oh well. Ill hold on to the IPhone till the end of the year so i can see what next year brings us. I wanna SIII but i dont wanna go out and get it if something better is coming out next year.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
              Great way to rain on my parade there dick! Lol. Oh well. Ill hold on to the IPhone till the end of the year so i can see what next year brings us. I wanna SIII but i dont wanna go out and get it if something better is coming out next year.. lol
              This will always be the case, if you like it, get it. I don't remember what the law or theory is called but basically technology evolves/changes roughly every 18 months...

Comment

Originally posted by 06S197GT View Post
                This will always be the case, if you like it, get it. I don't remember what the law or theory is called but basically technology evolves/changes roughly every 18 months...
                What is Moore's Law, Alex?

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by 06S197GT View Post
                  and it just so happens you can do upgrades with ATT every 18 months

I dumped my Iphone4 while there was still value. Come friday, the value will drop like a rock when everyone sells their old one.

Comment

awesome. ANOTHER android phone, lol.
                    HD Parts
                    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Working...
                    X