Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone actually had 4G LTE service ever on Sprint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    This is what I have been hearing, nothing but good news regarding Verizon' coverage. The only thing that has me a bit reluctant to fully embrace switching is data plans. Right now I am unlimited and paying a pretty decent price ($60) for everything unlimited as I have been with sprint for 12 years.

I know I will end up paying more but I would like a decent data plan so that I do not worry about any "extra" charges. My fiancée streams video constantly while at work and I know that will be killer if I switch. Any advice on switching and was it easy to find a new plan?
    We don't use a ton of data, mostly just browsing. Leah's son does a lot of streaming and such but almost entirely at home, so he is always on WIFI. I also use WIFI at home and at work, and rarely use data elsewhere.

We just looked at our data usage on our Sprint bills and made sure our plan had at least as much as our peak data from the past. Leah has had sprint since the late 90's and I had them off and on from 2000 to 2006, and only sprint since then.

Employer discounts are the biggest things to look for, along with ordering online. I think we got like 30% off of the phones, and 25% off service, so check into that.

Leah set it all up, so she may be able to give you a better idea of plans and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      We just looked at our data usage on our Sprint bills and made sure our plan had at least as much as our peak data from the past. Leah has had sprint since the late 90's and I had them off and on from 2000 to 2006, and only sprint since then.
      Good advice

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Employer discounts are the biggest things to look for, along with ordering online. I think we got like 30% off of the phones, and 25% off service, so check into that.
      I found out about these about a year ago, Saves me $14 a month
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        I only see 4g at work...no where else. Work is in between The Colony and Lewisville. I did do a large update today (171mb), but I am not sure if that will make any difference. Guess I will find out.
        Update didn't help...still only have 4g at work.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Because I haven't come out of 3G the entire time I've owned my Evo 4G LTE. Also, my phone doesn't roam... at all.
          I'm in lte right now, I've got it in fort worth on 35w on the way to denton until somewhere around Roanoke I think, I've seen pretty good coverage out of it although I will say that my evo lte does not seem to have as good of an antenna/radio as my original evo did, only reason I say this is because of my work, although it is a huge metal building. And my roaming data sucks on it compared to my old evo.

And lmao at the guy posting a speedtest from his evo3D saying it doesn't get LTE.

Comment

Working...
          X