Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone actually had 4G LTE service ever on Sprint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone actually had 4G LTE service ever on Sprint?

Because I haven't come out of 3G the entire time I've owned my Evo 4G LTE. Also, my phone doesn't roam... at all.
    Last edited by CJ; 09-14-2012, 12:20 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

From a friend of mine on his Evo LTE here in Garland.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

I have full 4g lte outside my house, but inside nope. At work its spotty.

Comment

I bounce in and out in Denton. A year ago, there was no 4G to be found.

Comment

I don't have shit ever, anywhere. And I drive the metroplex very often. I think my phone's radio is fucked up.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My friend had to have a store do something to his phone to get lte service, not sure what though.

Comment

I can never get any 4G wherever I go. Hell I barley get 3G most of the time.
              Originally posted by Baron
              If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Have it 90% time in Carrollton/denton.

Lumia 900.
                2012 GT500

Comment

All the time! If you have the LTE turned on and haven't picked it up (in Ft Worth at least) then you might wanna have your phone checked out.
                  "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                  George Orwell

Comment

No lte

3devo using ICS 4.03 stock
                    Trick3d EVO

Comment

Can you post a smaller picture?

Comment

<---4G LTE Evo

This is one of my main problems with Sprint. They say they have their network up and what not and considering I live in the DFW you would think this area would at least be up and running close to launch date...well not in Irving....or Arlington...etc

I live in Irving and for the first time, I had to have Sprint send me an AirRaid in order to even get signal on my 4G LTE Evo. Next, I come to work in Arlington (20 and Collins) and nothing. However, if I walk to the back of the parking lot there is one (1) spot where 4G comes in...its nice, But then I have to leave work

I go shopping around DFW and have not once received 4G LTE, hell sometimes the signal is so bad that my phone turns off the mobile network I assume because it is pointless to try...I can’t even get FB to refresh...

I am pretty mad, and once my contract is up I will be looking at other providers.
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I never had regular 4G on sprint, and had service issues even with teh air rave. We have had Verizon for about a week and I haven't seen anything but 4G LTE.

Comment

I only see 4g at work...no where else. Work is in between The Colony and Lewisville. I did do a large update today (171mb), but I am not sure if that will make any difference. Guess I will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              I never had regular 4G on sprint, and had service issues even with teh air rave. We have had Verizon for about a week and I haven't seen anything but 4G LTE.
                              This is what I have been hearing, nothing but good news regarding Verizon' coverage. The only thing that has me a bit reluctant to fully embrace switching is data plans. Right now I am unlimited and paying a pretty decent price ($60) for everything unlimited as I have been with sprint for 12 years.

I know I will end up paying more but I would like a decent data plan so that I do not worry about any "extra" charges. My fiancée streams video constantly while at work and I know that will be killer if I switch. Any advice on switching and was it easy to find a new plan?
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                              X