Sgs3 on ATT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sgs3 on ATT

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
    Last edited by Tx Redneck; 04-09-2013, 05:07 PM.

Not bad, I just broke my first SGS3 replacement arrives tomorrow. These phones are fucking fragile as fuck, WAY more fragile than my old iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      [ATTACH]2299[/ATTACH]

fuck i wish i had an upgrade available!!!

hell of a deal

Comment

I just heard that Target has it for $149

Comment

That much better that the iphone4? I have an upgrade available, but I was going to wait for the new iphone... This one is getting a lot of hype.

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
            That much better that the iphone4? I have an upgrade available, but I was going to wait for the new iphone... This one is getting a lot of hype.
            i have personally owned every single iPhone, from the old 2G up to my last one 4GS, and i honestly do not miss the iPhone at all. Galaxy has it beat by far, just my opinion though.

Either you'll love it or hate it....

Comment

Yeah we switched to the EVO when it came out, the wife and I, and it only lasted maybe a month before we sold them and were back on iphones. But I'm sure this one is better than the EVO.

Comment

I finally made the switch to Android w/ this gs3 and loving it so far. No more having to jail break my phone and finally 4g lte and flash.
                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
                  Yeah we switched to the EVO when it came out, the wife and I, and it only lasted maybe a month before we sold them and were back on iphones. But I'm sure this one is better than the EVO.
                  Dropped a 3gs for the evo.
                  I could never have imagined going back to an iphone after that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X