Quickbooks and Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickbooks and Mac

In the past I know there were some compatibility issues. I need to know if I can move between platforms. I moved to Mac on all my computers except the one I use for Qiuckbooks, and it's time to replace this laptop. Anyone deal with this yet?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Intuit has great support. I would go on their website and use the chat function to speak to a tech representative. You can run QuickBooks for Windows in bootcamp, but then what's the point of running QuickBooks for Windows in a Windows environment on your Mac? There is a specific QuickBooks that Intuit makes for Mac, and there is very little functionality loss between the two. As far as file compatibility, I'm not sure, and that would be a good question for Intuit's support.

Comment

I switched over to the (much more expensive) quickbooks online for this reason. It's actually made it easier for me since I can access it from anywhere and giving people access to it is much, much easier (since there's no shipping files around or having people have to come onto my network, etc.).

Comment

Working...
      X