Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rooting a Droid charge. need pointers on MEID

Any of you folks see the point in it?

MEID is listed I think but I wanna use this more than just a wifi only unit.

Any recommendation / advice?

Techy forums on the Web flag me for talking about MEID / ESN altering so figured id hit up you fellas'

using ODIN and can get the initial process started but need to really get in the ROM.

Help..

Trying to alter the imei/meid is illegal. You won't be able to alter that w/in a rom, it's stored in a partition on the nand/emmc.

Sent from my iPhail eleventybillion

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Trying to alter the imei/meid is illegal. You won't be able to alter that w/in a rom, it's stored in a partition on the nand/emmc.

Sent from my iPhail eleventybillion
      Yep. In other words, good luck.

I guess you got a blacklisted imei phone for cheap and want to use it on the network?

Comment

Yea.. Got thru on the Droid x but no luck on the charge. Yea cloning is illegal.. That's why all my questions keep getting deleted elsewhere. Oops.. Cdma workshop looks like a way to go.

Comment

What'd you save, like $50 on a bad phone?
          sigpic

Comment

No it was my phone I got with Verizon then switched. I lost it so I filed a claim but then found it after I got my replacement. My brother used the new phone, I switched to att and now have this lost charge with a bad MEID.

Just trying to put it to use without adding any issues with big red.

Comment

Working...
            X