Sent from my iPhail eleventybillion

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Repost!

Sent from my iPhail eleventybillion
      haha
      nice build moto!

Comment

Roliath, ever decide on whether or not you're going to get rid of those 6970's?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Roliath, ever decide on whether or not you're going to get rid of those 6970's?
          not going with 7970's right now as two of my friends are having driver issues with them in tri-fire.

Comment

Is that video card going to be outdated in the next 6 months?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Is that video card going to be outdated in the next 6 months?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
              7970's? Perhaps the refresh will be better, can't really tell now. The problem i'm facing now, is that if I go three 7970's they are bottlenecked with an intel hexacore in bf3 @ 1440p. This is the results two of my friends have seen first hand, so I really believe I'd need to go at the very least ivy bridge to get the most out of the cards. I'm really at the tipping point with my system, I want 24x ssaa in bf3 with 7970's, but the money would be better suited to wait on ivy bridge and overhaul the entire setup upon its release.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                7970's? Perhaps the refresh will be better, can't really tell now. The problem i'm facing now, is that if I go three 7970's they are bottlenecked with an intel hexacore in bf3 @ 1440p. This is the results two of my friends have seen first hand, so I really believe I'd need to go at the very least ivy bridge to get the most out of the cards. I'm really at the tipping point with my system, I want 24x ssaa in bf3 with 7970's, but the money would be better suited to wait on ivy bridge and overhaul the entire setup upon its release.
                Sorry, I should have clarified the GPU... i meant the 2Gb nVidia 560 i selected.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  Sorry, I should have clarified the GPU... i meant the 2Gb nVidia 560 i selected.
                  It should last you for awhile, also depends on what games you plan on playing. But it should hold you over for this year for sure and possibly next.

Comment

Working...
                  X