Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf3 ownage thread

post up your best games..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Noice!
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Those poor poor souls....
      Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
      The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Damn!! You won't get points that high on XBOX. However, we also have less players in each match.

Comment

CJ's a monster with a tank.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Everytime I ran against Pyrex on a map, I either flew myself into the ground or hid behind a bush.

One time I managed to get a good solid hit on him but as I celebrated he whipped around and blew my head off with a 120mm shell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              Everytime I ran against Pyrex on a map, I either flew myself into the ground or hid behind a bush.

One time I managed to get a good solid hit on him but as I celebrated he whipped around and blew my head off with a 120mm shell.
              HAHA.. I love the tank.

Here's 36 kills in 7 minutes:

I'm working on a tank how-to for the last several weeks. Hopefully I'll have it done soon.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

CJ what kind of video recording software are you using?
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                  CJ what kind of video recording software are you using?
                  Mirillis Action! - it uses your CUDA GPU to encode.

Comment

If we turn our sensitivity up on our XBOX controllers can our tanks swing around that fast?

It would be a bitch when it comes time to shoot on foot, though.

How would that affect flight controls?

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                      If we turn our sensitivity up on our XBOX controllers can our tanks swing around that fast?

It doesn't help much, I've got my sensitivity turned all the way up.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post

I use a gaming mouse which lets me change sensitivity on the fly.

Comment

only 9 dogtags CJ? i have over 100! Wooo!

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                            only 9 dogtags CJ? i have over 100! Wooo!
                            Too greedy, always go for the quick kill.

Comment

On the xbox, we can not move the view that fast. We are limited to just one speed of turning, similar to a real tank.

Comment

Working...
                              X