Another way to get unlimited data on ATT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another way to get unlimited data on ATT

ok, here we go again. Here is the next in the popular line of phoenix roms. This is a first for me though as i have never used anything but vendor source and this is definitely not that! New Sig for all who wish to show support for the ROM...

Ok this is the reason I left my captivate. On any 4g branded phone there is a Backdoor into the unlimited data plan. That in their records is the "truely grandfathered in " plan. It bills as a business data, but we do not have a business account. So you find an Authorized Retail store, not Wal-Mart, not Radio Shack, not a corp. Store, and not online.
    They say "it doesn't always work, we can't guarantee it will work. Sometimes it doesn't work if you've never had a data plan before... " horse hockey. They enter a little code into their computer that applies the data to your acct. If you are just getting a smartphone, then they should get the unlimited, if they say it didn't work, then tell them to add the 2 gb plan, and then go in and try the code again. I've done it with 5 phones so far for myself and friends.... worked everytime. Getting ready to do it again with some friends upgrades. Just know it does work, and don't let them.push you around. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help. Shoot me a pm or post here.

I have an old plan. ftmfw!

Comment

I'm not sure if it still works, but when I was a ATT earlier this year getting my Atrix, I was told that if you brought in an original iphone(pre-3g) and activated it then their system had no choice but to put you on an unlimited plan. After that if you switched to a real phone, then you were grandfathered in.

I don't know if it still works today, but that's what my ATT connect told me in February.

Comment

Working...
      X