Just got a new iPod 4th Gen 64g! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a new iPod 4th Gen 64g! :)

And couldn't be happier. Early Bday/Xmas gift. I thought 64g's was a bit excessive at first but now that I have every song, contact, etc that I own on it and still have 6g's left I'm glad I popped for the extra space. Also, the iOS 5 stuff is super cool!! (I know I'm a bit late on that last one.) Anyway. WOOOT for me!!!

(My company provides a crappy old dumb flip phone, or I'd have a new iPhone...)
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

You only have 6GB's left on a fucking 64GB?????

Comment

64 gigs isn't anywhere close to excessive; it's hardly adequate.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        You only have 6GB's left on a fucking 64GB?????
        I have a 160GB and have around 40GB left on it....
        Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
        The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

I'm just not a big download type person I guess. If I need music I just put on Pandora.

Comment

Most of mine is music, 1 movie. (The Hangover. ) I started ripping CD's WAY back in the late 90's and haven't stopped. Every friend, cohort, family member, etc that comes near me and my laptop get's their CD's "backed up" to my hard drive. You know, for safe keeping, in case they loose their CD or it gets scratched. Last time I checked I have like 30 days of music. (And that's not a lot by some standards....) I don't listen to it all, by any means, but I do like to hit the random button now and again just to listen to something different. Just the greatest little toy I've owned yet.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              I'm just not a big download type person I guess. If I need music I just put on Pandora.
              I'm not either, I have a cd collection going back to Jr. High. I do however download tv shows because I can't stand commercials.
              Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
              The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Ipod touch in the car = deathtrap.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                X