Skyrim Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim Poll

With Skyrim being released tomorrow at Midnight who all is buying it for what?
    0%
    PS3
    0%
    PC
    0%

It will be done. I can't fucking wait. I've pretty much told everybody that I know that if they feel that I'm alienating them over the next month, that I'll be back eventually.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'll get that, but probably not until it's less than $20.

EDIT: I hope Bethesda gets to use this engine on the next Fallout game.
      Last edited by YALE; 11-10-2011, 01:43 AM.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        I'll get that, but probably not until it's less than $20.

EDIT: I hope Bethesda gets to use this engine on the next Fallout game.
        Why? As far as single player games go this is the best bang for buck game you could possibly buy.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Because I'm a content junkie, and I've still got other games from 6 months to 1 year ago in the $20 and under category I have to work through. I snag newish, but relatively stale releases off amazon for zilch, play the fuck out of them to the point that I could write a game guide, and trade them in to Gamestop for games on the used shelf, also moderately priced. I've also got a time consuming job, a burgeoning new run at college, and I fuck girls. I keep with what's coming out, but I don't make it a priority. I'd rather save whiskey money for whiskey.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have absolutley no interest in this game. I have BF3 to tie me over till SWTOR.

Comment

I am pumped, I'll be getting it for 360 and I have monday and tuesday of next week. I pre ordered it so I get a cloth map and I will carry it with me places, hold it up and say, this location doesn't appear to be on my map. LOL
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                Because I'm a content junkie, and I've still got other games from 6 months to 1 year ago in the $20 and under category I have to work through. I snag newish, but relatively stale releases off amazon for zilch, play the fuck out of them to the point that I could write a game guide, and trade them in to Gamestop for games on the used shelf, also moderately priced. I've also got a time consuming job, a burgeoning new run at college, and I fuck girls. I keep with what's coming out, but I don't make it a priority. I'd rather save whiskey money for whiskey.
                believable, believable, unbelievable.

Comment

its been leaked.

well not leaked, but its out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                    I have absolutley no interest in this game. I have BF3 to tie me over till SWTOR.
                    I can't believe it... But I am already bored of BF3
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Bethesda's latest, seemingly endless fantasy role-playing experience is unmissable, technical flaws be damned.

5 stars at Giant Bomb and its averaging 90+ across most sites. hopefully this game does live up to the hype!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                        Nevar!
                        Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                        The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                          Thats because you played the shit out of it...jesus... how many hours do you have into it?

Comment

All the BF's have been roughly the same since 2. I get bored fairly quick with them as well.

As far as Skyrim on PC goes; I'd really like to get a hold of it.....though SWTOR is nearing. So over $100 on games in under two months might be a bit rich for my blood. And I can "sense" that SWTOR will go further for me.

Comment

I don't see myself buying a single player game ever again.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X