Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Two sounds like a winner

Comment

• No freezing issue here. 360. Didn't bother with the campaign at first. Just raised Hell and checked out the world. Anytime I see that big pink bitch I loose it and run her big ass down lol. No matter what I'm in the middle of I take her ass out lol.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• For once in my life I don't have a common problem everyone else does, no freezing on my 360 also.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• No freezing here
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• i get 1 second freeze every few mins or so on my slim 360. It only seems to happen on the free roam.
            92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
            15 GT w/PP

Comment

• Game beat in two days. Kind of anticlimactic.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• just picked it up.

Comment

• I haven't had this much fun playing a single player game in a long time. I've had a lot of trouble putting the controller down. Pretty sure I'm getting close to the end.

Comment

• Can't figure out how to start submarine level none of my 3 characters has the level. Otherwise great game.

Comment

• I hope when it goes online they have an area where you guys can meet up and go fuck yourselves.

<==== totaly jelly

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        I hope when it goes online they have an area where you guys can meet up and go fuck yourselves.

<==== totaly jelly
                        lmmfao

Comment

• Just picked it up.

360 - "OnContact" when the crew starts
                          WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            Game beat in two days. Kind of anticlimactic.

you got a shit bucket?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              I hope when it goes online they have an area where you guys can meet up and go fuck yourselves.

<==== totaly jelly
                              Are you currently in orbit? Go buy that shit, man!
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                Are you currently in orbit? Go buy that shit, man!
                                I can't justify buying a game system especially this close to the release of the next gen machines. I have a smart tv for hulu and Netflix, I would be spending a lot of money for 1 game.

Comment

Working...
                                X