Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    We need to go get you a rat loader if don't already have it. It shows up immediately when you drive around sandy shores in one.
    dude.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I tried to get you to go with me and get it last night, but you got off.

Comment

• Can you get bigger than a 10 car garage?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Can you get bigger than a 10 car garage?
          I don't think so.

Comment

I tried to get you to go with me and get it last night, but you got off.
            I was just f'ing around, mm mother was visiting. I didn't have my headset.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I was just f'ing around, mm mother was visiting. I didn't have my headset.
              Oh, well you missed out on some good shenanigans. GTracer and I did some random bounties and made a bunch of people leave the game. I'm surprised I am not in a bad sport lobby yet.

Comment

Oh, well you missed out on some good shenanigans. GTracer and I did some random bounties and made a bunch of people leave the game. I'm surprised I am not in a bad sport lobby yet.
                Same here, I must have blown up 15 players personal vehicles. The message finally changes to "You are being a bad sport, stop or there will be consequences"...or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  Same here, I must have blown up 15 players personal vehicles. The message finally changes to "You are being a bad sport, stop or there will be consequences"...or something like that.
                  got that too wonder when it resets?

Comment

• Shit is sucking. Can't get enuf people fast enuff to have a real race so I just run the race alone for the 700 points in rank.not sure if its more with a full load of racers but I always win lol.

Did get with some prick that road with me on missions then out the blue he kills me and takes my ride and money

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                      got that too wonder when it resets?
                      I don't know, but I am stuck in a bad sport lobby for two days. I went to my apartment and there were a bunch of motorcycles parked in front of my garage, so out of principle I blew them all up.

Comment

• I haven't got online because most you guys aren't on when I'm on, and the general public is a bunch of douches. I'm trying to get 100% on the story right now.

Comment

• Think the lobby system is screwed up we had a 100 lvl guy in a 20-40 lvl lobby. Kept killing most of us till we double teamed him everytime. Ended up putting a 10k bounty on him and he left.

Comment

• WTF is this shit?!? I steal a deuce and a half fair and square but I can't store it in my garage!

Damn you GTA5

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              WTF is this shit?!? I steal a deuce and a half fair and square but I can't store it in my garage!

Damn you GTA5
                              Its all about the money system
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Too big?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X