No announcement yet.

Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^It was working for me earlier, since my level is low it won't let me buy a lot of mods. So I've just been doing it slow.

Anyone else have people stalking the apartments?

Comment

• Bout to try this. He says push x so I'm thinking that's for ps3 and on the Xbox it would be the A button?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Still working

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Bout to try this. He says push x so I'm thinking that's for ps3 and on the Xbox it would be the A button?

I was trying to write it up for the PS3 guys...I knew saying 'A' would throw them off...lol
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I had some great shenanigans last night after you left.

Heard a group talking so I put a random $9k bounty on one of them and they started freakin out. They were arguing about who got to kill him, every time they killed him I put it on another guy in the group. They started a survival mission so I joined, I kept messing with them and when we lost and went back to freemode one killed me. After I murdered him ~10 times he just ran away.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              I had some great shenanigans last night after you left.

Heard a group talking so I put a random $9k bounty on one of them and they started freakin out. They were arguing about who got to kill him, every time they killed him I put it on another guy in the group. They started a survival mission so I joined, I kept messing with them and when we lost and went back to freemode one killed me. After I murdered him ~10 times he just ran away.
              LOL Highlarious

Love the part in Red

I am down for some trolling tonight or some good ole' shenanigans
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I hate typing on this phone after the last iOS update!

Comment

I hate typing on this phone after the last iOS update!
                  Android > Ifail iOS

Comment

• So I turned into a Hajji last night.

Two guys spawn up with tanks (one was a level 145...yeesh get a life) and proceed to try and kill every single person in our game.

So I strapped 5 sticky bombs onto the front of the fastest car I had (BF3 style) and then suicide myself into them. MASSIVE explosions.

Both tanks down, I proceed to wage holy war on these two guys for 2.5 hours. Ended up killing one guy 33 times. I used everything from car bombs, to sniper rifles, to nades. Once I lit his truck on fire via random molotovs I found. He kills me, then about 2 minutes later I get a kill notice from his truck exploding.

EVERY time I killed him he would swear and get all mad.

Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      So I turned into a Hajji last night.

Two guys spawn up with tanks (one was a level 145...yeesh get a life) and proceed to try and kill every single person in our game.

So I strapped 5 sticky bombs onto the front of the fastest car I had (BF3 style) and then suicide myself into them. MASSIVE explosions.

Both tanks down, I proceed to wage holy war on these two guys for 2.5 hours. Ended up killing one guy 33 times. I used everything from car bombs, to sniper rifles, to nades. Once I lit his truck on fire via random molotovs I found. He kills me, then about 2 minutes later I get a kill notice from his truck exploding.

Good times.
                      Someone we had in our lobby last night is level 500...? WTF? I think it was one of Merk's friends

I glitched under the map over by the highway. Its where you can walk below the highway but still shoot up and out at the people running by.

I was killing the police trying to raise my shooting skill when out of no where, 5 guys came over to see what was going on. I started putting $9k bounties on them. Well they all figured out what I was doing so they started trying to kill me. I was knocking them down left and right...up until I started seeing text that they were voting me out of their lobby...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        Someone we had in our lobby last night is level 500...? WTF? I think it was one of Merk's friends

I glitched under the map over by the highway. Its where you can walk below the highway but still shoot up and out at the people running by.

I was killing the police trying to raise my shooting skill when out of no where, 5 guys came over to see what was going on. I started putting $9k bounties on them. Well they all figured out what I was doing so they started trying to kill me. I was knocking them down left and right...up until I started seeing text that they were voting me out of their lobby...
                        We don't know the 500 guy, the other guys in our party were all in the 100-180 range.

I have some good ideas for trolling tonight, now that I have plenty of money and cars and shit I'm ready to piss some people off.

Comment

We don't know the 500 guy, the other guys in our party were all in the 100-180 range.

I have some good ideas for trolling tonight, now that I have plenty of money and cars and shit I'm ready to piss some people off.
                          I was driving down the highway last night trying to pick up other players with the Helo and then just dropping their car from a distance back onto the highway...it was entertaining for awhile

Comment

• Oh yeah, HEY CJ! Gtracer and I both have the rat loader now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              So I turned into a Hajji last night.

Good times.
                              I was just mentioning the car bomb deal last night. When it comes to bounty collecting its my preferred method. Seems like the online play has gone into full troll mode as to who can piss off who the most, which is funny at times but can get old after awhile. I did turn the Cargo bob into a bomber by sticky bombing a car then dropping it on people. That was hilarious.

-Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by reo View Post
                                I was just mentioning the car bomb deal last night. When it comes to bounty collecting its my preferred method. Seems like the online play has gone into full troll mode as to who can piss off who the most, which is funny at times but can get old after awhile. I did turn the Cargo bob into a bomber by sticky bombing a car then dropping it on people. That was hilarious.

-Eric
                                Anybody mod out (Ignition Bomb) a car, leave it parked outside the Mod Shop and watch someone get in to steal? It is a waste of money but pretty entertaining at the same time...

Comment

Working...
                                X