WoW has jumped the shark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW has jumped the shark

Not like they hadn't already,,,but now you get Kung Fu Panda!

Pandas, trained in the martial arts, will be at the heart of the fourth expansion of the World of Warcraft online game.

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
    Not like they hadn't already,,,but now you get Kung Fu Panda!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15430312
    Even though Pandarens have existed as part of the Warcraft canon since at least WC3, its sad that they are making this a expansion pack or even going down this road. Glad I quit when I did.
    Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
    The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

I think it's cool that the Pandarens will be factionless until lvl 10, leaving you to have to choose sides at that level, but the characters look fucking stupid.

Comment

Just seems like the same old shit, now with more panda bears. Who gives a fuck.

I'd rather play Eve Online, at least I get to steal everyone's precious internet space cash.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I don't care for any game anymore, Battlefield 3 has arrived.
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Lol, I was actually playing WoW yesterday and made that comment, and I got lynch-mobbed by the damn fanbois.

The whole gimmick about making a 12 month payed commitment shows that they know it will be shitty and that they need to milk it for everything even before it releases.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

And Diablo III looks a hell of a lot like Diablo II. I'm just sayin'....
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The devolution of talent trees from 5 to 3 talent options per level to 3 talent options every 15 levels at a time when other mmos are adding almost unlimited talent options doesnt make a lot of since to me.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  The devolution of talent trees from 5 to 3 talent options per level to 3 talent options every 15 levels at a time when other mmos are adding almost unlimited talent options doesnt make a lot of since to me.
                  Homogenization FTL. Plus they've got to make the game easier for the new fanbase. A lot of the core people that started playing during Vanilla WoW I'd imagine are gone, so they need to appeal to the masses. Notice how each expac they've gotten progressively easier? And now with the Monk class it seems they literally want a button masher. WTB Vanilla and BC WoW. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      WTB Vanilla and BC WoW. RIP.
                      No some of vanilla sucked. Like the horrible rep grinds and while 40s were fun but such a major pain in ass to get a working group. And GM/warlord pretty much involved throwing matches or account sharing

Comment

nothing can ever match t6

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                          No some of vanilla sucked. Like the horrible rep grinds and while 40s were fun but such a major pain in ass to get a working group. And GM/warlord pretty much involved throwing matches or account sharing
                          I agree with you on the rep grinds. I've always hated that stuff, but the gameplay was difficult. If you had more than 1 or 2 people go down in any given fight odds were decent that it was a wipe.

Comment

Working...
                          X