Iphone 4S Hmmmm..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone 4S Hmmmm..

Well, I'm able to upgrade my phone next month if I want. Currently have the Iphone 4 just wanting to check my options.

Anyone else with ATT have any opinions on their other phones? Or has anyone already purchased a Iphone 4S, and what do you think so far?

sigpic

Comment

Don't waste your upgrade on the same phone.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        Don't waste your upgrade on the same phone.
        It looks the same but i messed with the 4 and the 4s side by side at the att store and there is a noticeable difference in performance.

Magnus, not every one has the same taste in phones as you do. its not the end of the world. Now run along and go hang out with your "android bros".

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          It looks the same but i messed with the 4 and the 4s side by side at the att store and there is a noticeable difference in performance.

Magnus, not every one has the same taste in phones as you do. its not the end of the world. Now run along and go hang out with your "android bros".
          EVERY SINGLE TIME someone mentions an Iphone, he is there to put his 2 cents in on why android is betta!

It's like he searches using the keyword "Iphone" every time he logs on.

You like android.
          You hate Apple.
          We know.
          We don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            EVERY SINGLE TIME someone mentions an Iphone, he is there to put his 2 cents in on why android is betta!

It's like he searches using the keyword "Iphone" every time he logs on.

You like android.
            You hate Apple.
            We know.
            We don't care.
            No shit.

Posted from my iPhone4S

Comment

Hey guys who blow each other, the picture was in reference to the op needing to read the threads that are already made on this fucking topic, not over what's better.

It's ok, thanks for proving you're as defensive about your purchase as I am.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post

How long after the 3gs released was the 4? Important not arguing android vs iphone. Just that if the 5 is right around the corner it might be worth waiting since other than siri and it being a bit faster...its pretty much the same phone.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  How long after the 3gs released was the 4? Important not arguing android vs iphone. Just that if the 5 is right around the corner it might be worth waiting since other than siri and it being a bit faster...its pretty much the same phone.
                  They've all been a year apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    They've all been a year apart.
                    Then wait IMO. From all of the apple homo's that I've been talking to they think the 5 will be out by the end of the year (retards) but if it's next October, I think it should be worth the wait. I'm sure apple knows that they're falling behind the curve at this point and will want to roll out the most badass phone possible for the 5.

Comment

Actually i think they said December 2012

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

If you have a 4, then I think it's worth waiting for the 5. It is most likely to have LTE instead of just 3G.

Comment

Comment

Several reviews have said the same. If you have the 4, you really have to want the camera, SIRI, and a few small features, processor. It MIGHT not be worth it. If you have a 3GS then yea it is worth it.
                            I still have my 3GS and will have a new 4S before the end of the month. Just got a gift card for my Bday to go get one
                            86 SVO

Comment

I had a 3GS and upgraded to the 4 about a month and a half ago before the 4s was released, but I timed it so I could be within the return window in case whatever was announced was rockin'. I was/am quite happy with the 4 vs the 3GS. The higher res screen, camera, and faster processor alone were worth the upgrade. Upgrading to iOS5 right after it came out made the 4 perfect for me. I love the new OS. Siri, a slightly better camera (the 4 is pretty good), and slightly faster processor just weren't worth switching to the 4s.
                              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Working...
                              X