No announcement yet.

Forza 4 demo is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are any of you guys able to connect to xbox live on forza 4?

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
      are any of you guys able to connect to xbox live on forza 4?
      At this moment I have no idea. But I was on last night with no problem.

Comment

hmmm? its telling me that the game cannot connect at this time, try again later...

Comment

I was on last night

Comment

Has anyone used their kinect in conjunction with this game yet?

Comment

yes I have

Comment

<--- wants this game BAD!!! but I own a PS3... then only game box has over PS3 is Forza fml

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                  The GTR is on there and it is lame that the new 5.0 isn't on there not a fan of the chargers so i could do without.

oh and you know they will bring the new 5.0 on there, i had the 2011 GT500 on forza 3.

your right they don't have that many muscle cars but i was surprised when i saw the GMC Cyclone!
                  They have the old GTR on there. The 2012 one has like 540hp. Thats a bad bitch!!
                  GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                    yes
                    To bad you can't launch and lift the wheels.

:/

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                      Haha, the effects on this game are pretty awesome. I haven't gotten it yet, but played it at my cousins house. He sucks at the game and is always asking me to come over and play. He knows ill just win him all the money and shit. Ha

I find it pretty lame that the 5.0, new charger, and the new GTR isnt in there. Its like really? Theyll probably be car packs and shit. But they didnt put a shit load of muscle cars in there though..
                      U prob already know there is a muscle car pack u can dl, came with the LE Ed (one pictured with new M5 on cover)... There's at least 20 bad ass muscle cars. Fav one so far is the 64 Thunderbolt! it revs to the moon!

Comment

I tried the demo, didn't seem much different from Forza 3. What am I missing?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

you need to try the full game.

16 car fields, multi-class racing ( D class cars on the same track as S class cars), Top Gear Challenges, Rival racing (beat your buddies times) , awesome multiplayer modes, Autovista mode showcasing special cars, a GREATLY expanded career mode, and a new tire modeling that makes the cars handle differently than in F3

Comment

Shit, i made the 70 boss mustang and old firebird handle like a dream. They kickass in autocross.
                            GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                              Shit, i made the 70 boss mustang and old firebird handle like a dream. They kickass in autocross.
                              have you joined the dfwmustangs car club on there?

Comment

Get some cosworth.

Or a gt500 swap focus rs AWD. It'll lift the wheels.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                                X