Forza 4 demo is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza 4 demo is out

Downloaded it last night. so far pretty sweet. I cant wait till next week for it to come out

I pre-ordered a copy from someone a while back. I don't remember who because I picked based on which pre-order car I wanted. I think I just went with the least likely to be ordered due to rarity.

Comment

i pre ordered mine back about a month ago....cant wait for it!

Comment

PLayed the demo last night. Pretty neat. The driving on simulation is pretty touchy. lol.
        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Who else is getting it? I need more people to run into lol. Back on forza 3 everytime I raced online I got kicked out of the room after a race unless I had more friends in there lol.

It comes out tomorrow. I didnt preorder it but im sure walmart will have it tonight.

Come on Steve buy it.

Comment

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to buy it. I still have every single game.

Comment

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
              I'm thinking I'm gonna have to buy it. I still have every single game.
              I have had all of them but only still have 3. I willhave to say I have owned alot of the GT games to and im still not very good at racing games. I just like playing them. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                I have had all of them but only still have 3. I willhave to say I have owned alot of the GT games to and im still not very good at racing games. I just like playing them. Lol
                I'm not very good either, I still play on easy haha.

Comment

I'm really tempted to call in sick tomorrow just so I can play all day.... But it won't be any fun since my Internet won't be hooked up until Saturday....

Comment

I wont race online fot awhile. Well I might be giving the rivial thing a shot. But I need to build up the money and car collection first.

Comment

Just got my copy about to put it in. time to crash some slow cars

Comment

Sweet I like how I was able to port some cars over from forza 3 to forza 4. So I startd the game off with 11 cars now.

Comment

I heard they got a 1978 King Cobra Mustang, Hell Yeah! I might have to get this!
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

the jeremy clarkson narrated video is better than the gameplay.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

To bad I don't get home until 7

Comment

Working...
                              X