X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I have the PC version but dont have any to game with. I've barely made a dent into the game.
      BF3 Stats

Comment

Oh I'm down! I played the crap out of the original and had all kinds of guns, then I tried to load it one day a few months ago and my DLC content was corrupt, WTF!! I lost anything I had that wasn't gotten throught the main game, all the countless hours spent looting General Knoxxs armory were wasted, lol.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

IN ON 360!!!! FUCK YES. I have all the DLC and one of each character at max level. The Siren fucking WRECKS shit, Brick sucks, the Soldier is an awesome support character, and Mordecai (sp) does a ton of damage, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            IN ON 360!!!! FUCK YES. I have all the DLC and one of each character at max level. The Siren fucking WRECKS shit, Brick sucks, the Soldier is an awesome support character, and Mordecai (sp) does a ton of damage, too!
            Me, NTexas_VStar, and ChvyBlzr1972 played through together with all but the Siren, we always wondered how she was.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Me, NTexas_VStar, and ChvyBlzr1972 played through together with all but the Siren, we always wondered how she was.
              Fucking amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                She is the best damage character but I enjoyed playing the soldier the most.
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  She is the best damage character but I enjoyed playing the soldier the most.
                  I enjoy my siren. Plus bullet velocity, fire rate, damage, she can regenrate health, run fast, and regenerate ammo.

Comment

Working...
                  X