Forza 4 very soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza 4 very soon

Just watched a trailer for it, I cant wait for it. Forza 3 was pretty damn sweet. I hope they put a little more into the drag racing this time. If not oh well. I need to pre order it soon .

Who all else is getting it? Im more excited about this than the new cod.

getting it and much more excited than COD coming out...BF3 FTW
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I dont care about the bf3 coming out lol. Did u watch the trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
        Just watched a trailer for it, I cant wait for it. Forza 3 was pretty damn sweet. I hope they put a little more into the drag racing this time. If not oh well. I need to pre order it soon .

Who all else is getting it? Im more excited about this than the new cod.
        haven't seen a trailer but i am pretty damn excited!

Comment

Comment

yes i will get that one for sure

Comment

Kinect head tracking!?!? IN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                Kinect head tracking!?!? IN!!!
                No fucking shit!!!

I'm certainly about to buy a TV with this game in mind.

Comment

Looks like i will be buying a new controller along with this game. I cant play 3 anymre cause of my stupid controller wanting to shoot left when letting out of turning right. Stupid controllers. ha.

Btw, $80 for the game?? Damn! Well for the premium package so to speak. Guess it comes with more cars and shit.
                  GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                    Looks like i will be buying a new controller along with this game. I cant play 3 anymre cause of my stupid controller wanting to shoot left when letting out of turning right. Stupid controllers. ha.

Btw, $80 for the game?? Damn! Well for the premium package so to speak. Guess it comes with more cars and shit.
                    i prolly ended up spending over $100 on forza3 due to all the track packs and car packs. And I dont think I even got all of them.

Comment

October 11 was the latest release date I've heard.

Comment

Working...
                      X