Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i know there are plenty of them, but maybe an update... Android Apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know there are plenty of them, but maybe an update... Android Apps?

So I just got an Evo and got rid of the iphone 4.

I've looked thru the other thread, but was wondering if there were any new Android Apps or Widgets I should get.

School a brotha

I just rooted and loaded a different OS on my phone and didn't back my shit up. I'm still trying to remember everything I had on mine beforehand. I'll pay attention to this thread as well.

As far as games: SpeedX 3D is cool. Angry Birds is ok (Stupid Zombies is better). Drag Racing is a good time killing/sittin' on the shitter game.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I haven't installed anything really, what ROM did you go with? I'm reading all the rooting threads on the Android forums now.

Comment

CM7

/Rom discussion

Comment

Phoenix. Only ROM I've ever loaded on any of my phones. I should try the other ones out, but I like this one enough that I don't really feel the need to. I still need to install the latest version of it, but that's a bit lengthier of a process.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

cm7 is awesome. titanium backup is awesome for rooted phones so you can restore all your apps/data. its worth it for the pro version.

Comment

https://market.android.com/details?i...orcex.moneymgr
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Ti Backup, Astro, Chrome to Phone, Bootstrapper, Dropbox, Gmote, Android Market, Pandora, Photobucket, ScoreCenter, Stumble Upon, Terminal Emulator, Wolfram Alpha, Z4 Root

For ROMs, I started out with Liberty, but I really like blurry OS's, so I went with Rubix Blurry 1.8

Comment

Working...
                X