Call of Duty Black Ops NEW map pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty Black Ops NEW map pack

They're coming out with a new Map pack for Black OPS on May 3rd, 4 new multiplayer maps and 1 new zombie map. Here are a few links to the new multiplayer maps.

first link is zoo and hotel

second is convoy and stockpile

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Looks like they're going to get 15 more dollars from me
    Last edited by Wicked98Snake; 04-27-2011, 09:35 AM.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Me too, only I hope they are better then that last batch of shit they turned out. After a month I deleted them so they would not be in my rotation anymore.

Comment

Yeah I was unimpressed with the last maps but I still play them just for a change of scenery.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Maps look pretty good. Looks like they will get my money also.......
        www.protechfencestaining.com
        Bryan Durham
        214-991-4979

Comment

I'll be getting them.
          They just need to fix there shit so we can play online. They said within a week it might be back up. Fuck!!!

Comment

its a shame because these maps should be free, if they opened up the game to mods it would be insane.

Comment

I bet release date for PC will be another month after that

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                its a shame because these maps should be free, if they opened up the game to mods it would be insane.
                Yep. I felt ripped off for the last map pack. Those junk maps were not worth $15. Hell, the hockey rink wasn't even worth the bandwidth as a free download.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  Originally posted by exlude View Post
                  Yep. I felt ripped off for the last map pack. Those junk maps were not worth $15. Hell, the hockey rink wasn't even worth the bandwidth as a free download.
                  Hopefully COD will just roll over and die and let BF shine

Comment

when is the release date for PS3

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                      Hopefully COD will just roll over and die and let BF shine
                      too many nubs *cough* people play cod

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                        when is the release date for PS3

Who cares? You can't play right now anyway. God I hope this "fix" they are making to the network is worth the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                          Who cares? You can't play right now anyway. God I hope this "fix" they are making to the network is worth the wait.
                          lmao , yea I know. I play on the 360 anyways. I have a PS3 but its mainly used for movies.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                            lmao , yea I know. I play on the 360 anyways. I have a PS3 but its mainly used for movies.
                            I think I have played more games on ur ps3
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

So these new maps came out today, anybody play them yet? I will get them afterwork and check them out, if anyone wants to play tonight I'll probably be on for a while playing the new maps.

Also double XP this weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X