No announcement yet.

Shawn T's insanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife is a Beachbody Coach, who sells Beachbody products and Insanity is one of them. yea its a fucking killer workout......you should also check out TurboFire which is the newest one my wife is doing.

you should also look into Shakeology dude, i harp about that shit too much but with a bottom of the bag 100% money back guarantee ya got nothing to lose

and rather than watching some big black dude while working out you could be watching this chick

Last edited by RuStYpNuS; 02-02-2011, 08:37 PM.

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Any fitness test is supposed to hurt. When I do fitness tests periodically to set my heart rate for the next few months of training it hurts like hell. I do it running and biking, but you can max out your HR a lot of different ways.

I hit a damn high HR during a swim test last night and it hurt. It wasn't as bad as running though. I can't wear a HR monitor while swimming, but I'd guess I was at 90% of max swimming and I wasn't getting nearly enough air.

Some old geezer that is a pretty amazing athlete suggests you go "anerobic daily" to stay fit. It hurts, but apparently it works.

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
        My wife is a Beachbody Coach, who sells Beachbody products and Insanity is one of them. yea its a fucking killer workout......you should also check out TurboFire which is the newest one my wife is doing.

you should also look into Shakeology dude, i harp about that shit too much but with a bottom of the bag 100% money back guarantee ya got nothing to lose

and rather than watching some big black dude while working out you could be watching this chick

While I haven't watched that, when I'm working out, I'm usually not thinking about how hot a chick is and Shawn T, even through video is pretty damned motivating. I'm sure that chick is too, since beachbody actually seems to push legit shit in the fitness biz.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Did anyone ever actually finish this program? I am starting it tonight, curious on real world results?

Comment

I went through 3 weeks of it along with p90x at the same time and lost 12lbs. Stopped doing it once I started at the gym. Its a good program. My progress on the fit test between weeks 1 and 3 was great.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Any fitness test is supposed to hurt. When I do fitness tests periodically to set my heart rate for the next few months of training it hurts like hell. I do it running and biking, but you can max out your HR a lot of different ways.

I hit a damn high HR during a swim test last night and it hurt. It wasn't as bad as running though. I can't wear a HR monitor while swimming, but I'd guess I was at 90% of max swimming and I wasn't getting nearly enough air.

Some old geezer that is a pretty amazing athlete suggests you go "anerobic daily" to stay fit. It hurts, but apparently it works.
              I know this was posted a while back, but swimming is straight-up bitch! I've been back in the pool for a few weeks, and I still suck wind through every orifice of my body. I'm going to do a few "sprint" triathlons this fall, so 400-500 meters is all I need to swim fast, but it sucks. I do enjoy the cross-training, and I see results, but apparently, I'm not very bouyant.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                but apparently, I'm not very bouyant.
                Breathe deeper.

Comment

Insanity is freaking crazy! I'm doing P90x and substituting the Insanity cardio for the P90x cardio. Shaun T kicks your butt. But then again Tony Horton does too.

I wonder if they can actually do their own workouts themselves nonstop. They always stop to help other people which is letting them take a break. Lol.

Comment

can someone learn me about torrents and where i can get p90x and insanity? please and thank you kind people. i have gained like 30 lbs since i got out of the Marines.. it sucks.
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                    X