No announcement yet.

Velvet Deer Antlers - Natural HGH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really think this is a pro that got busted looking to push it off on a OTC supplement. Happens all the time.
    Best thing that could have happened for companies making this stuff. haha

None of my distributors carry it and really dont want to go direct with a company just for this stuff.
    If anyone trys it, let us know. I doubt you will get effects from it.
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
    discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Better then trying out Deer Antlers I instead tried DAA.. DAA is a proven product to increase Natural Testosterone Levels and others... I'm in day 10 and its great...

Comment

Originally posted by xYoung347x View Post
        Better then trying out Deer Antlers I instead tried DAA.. DAA is a proven product to increase Natural Testosterone Levels and others... I'm in day 10 and its great...

http://store.lockoutforums.com/shop/...ps-p-2361.html
        This is true, one of our best selling products. Many are using DAA now. The original being Testforce by E-Pharm. I should have more in stock tomorrow if UPS comes by.
        I have used this product and it does work great. I'll be starting it again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
          This is true, one of our best selling products. Many are using DAA now. The original being Testforce by E-Pharm. I should have more in stock tomorrow if UPS comes by.
          I have used this product and it does work great. I'll be starting it again soon.
          Does this product also contain an aromatase inhibitor?

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
            That link doesn't work. What product is this referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
              That link doesn't work. What product is this referring to?

Cheap and effective...

Comment

Originally posted by xYoung347x View Post
                Thanks, I ordered some shortly after you posted this and it was on my desk when I got back from lunch today. Now THAT'S fast shipping

Thanks GRAYHORSE!

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                  I don't believe so.

That being said, should I be concerned with that? If so, which product should I be looking at?

Lastly, can I put a scoop of this stuff in my Syntha-6 shake in the morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                    You dont need one with this product.

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    I don't believe so.

That being said, should I be concerned with that? If so, which product should I be looking at?

Lastly, can I put a scoop of this stuff in my Syntha-6 shake in the morning?
                    Yes you can put it in your Syntha if you want.

Greg

Comment

Pills/sprays are for wussies. Here's how the Chinese do it.

warning, graphic pics

WARNING: Some of the images below may be graphic. From NetEase: Yesterday evening, my friend Ouyang called me and said: tomorrow morning, our deer?barn is sawing deer antlers. Bring your … More

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post

warning, graphic pics

http://www.chinasmack.com/2009/stori...-langshan.html
                        Haha! Crazy dragon people.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Any kind of spray claiming to be HGH is garbage. The best HGH supplement you can get legally is Secretagogue Gold but unless you're 50+ years old you probably won't feel any effects from it. It's used to help the pituitary gland regulate growth hormone in the body. Older folks can cycle for better sleep, more energy, etc throughout the day and just overall better health. It's nothing more than a dietary supplement.
                          Originally posted by StanleyTweedle
                          Yep, [Obama] is a racist food stamp president. He's much more racist than any white person I've met. He hates the jews and all the various whites.
                          LOL

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post

warning, graphic pics

http://www.chinasmack.com/2009/stori...-langshan.html
                            Pussies! I do that with elk.

Comment

secretropin spray

Comment

Working...
                              X