workout shoes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gav91183 View Post
    Man NEVER!!! I cant stand things between my toes!
    Just things between your cheeks!
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Asics gel tech neo are quite good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Asics
        1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

I've always had nike's, but now that I bought some Asics I love them.
          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
            on their way out?

I've been using the same Nike Lunar Glide 3's for about a year now doing about 24 miles/week and they're far from being on the way out. and that's all outside running. I don't do treadmills. Plus I have a pair of 3 year old trail shoes that are still being used for rainy days.

for a work out? any shoes will do. you don't really move much. For running I prefer the Lunarglide 3. I have several pairs of them.
            I guess I am hard on my shoes. I got some Asics GT-2170 and they feel pretty good. Run On! looked at my shoes and said I had a hard heel strike and some other stuff. As for my Nike Free Run+ The soles are almost flat and I have had them for a little over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Nike lunar glide or lunar elite for running. If you want some for your p90gay or insanity, go with some nice cross trainers. New balance makes some good ones.

Vibrams are grade A douche shoes. They're almost as gay as wearing leather work gloves to the gym or in softball games.
              It's very important to look your best while working out. More so than any functionality.

Comment

I wear adidas clima-cools. They're light as hell and have lasted through about three months of crossfit workouts and still look brand new. They're the only shoe that I can go barefoot in where my feet don't sweat like crazy. $75 very well spent in my opinion.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

If you are gonna jog, i suggest some asics too. I haven't bought any since HS but they are the most comfortable jogging shoes imo.

But i'm more of a nike guy. Xilla are pretty good. The most comfortable pair of shoes to play basketball in / workout are the Kobe VI.
                  Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                  Your opinion is what sucks.
                  You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                    It's very important to look your best while working out. More so than any functionality.
                    Precisely! Which is why foot gloves give you the leg up. It distracts people from the important ish.

Comment

These are real popular with the trainers I work with BTW.

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Vibrams, Converse or my original Jordans. Flat soles only.

Comment

Working...
                        X