workout shoes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workout shoes...

What kind of shoes do you guys work out with? I have a pair of Nike Free Runs that ive had for about a year and on their way out. Guess I shoulda specified, this will be for high impact such as cardio/p90x/insanity style workouts and the occasional run. Also, anyone ever been to run on!?

I think this should probably be in pumpin' iron but this is frequented more over in here.
    Last edited by gav91183; 06-06-2012, 12:23 PM.

Nike Frees, Asics or bare foot. of course my workouts are all at home to a DVD, so no gym time for me.

Comment

I wear vibrams. I'm not one of "those guys" I just think they are super comfortable and if they'd let me in barefoot I'd work out barefoot.

Comment

If all I'm going to do is lift then I'll wear whatever shoes I grab first. Running I like Nike free's or saucony kinvara.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
          Running I like Nike free's or saucony kinvara.

I love mine I picked up a couple months ago, so light it's hard to tell I have on shoes.

Comment

I have some nikes.. but you could always go the homo route if you swing that way

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
            I wear vibrams. I'm not one of "those guys" I just think they are super comfortable and if they'd let me in barefoot I'd work out barefoot.
            just saw your post... i have a friend that wears them, he admits they look weird but they are comfortable as shit..

I still wouldn't wear them.
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

have you guys ever been to RunOn! or Jakes Locker to see what kind of shoes you should wear? I am wondering if it is a waste of time. I do have some shin problems from time to time depending on the shoe i wear.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                I have some nikes.. but you could always go the homo route if you swing that way
                Man NEVER!!! I cant stand things between my toes!

Comment

Comment

only one god can pull off crocs...

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

If running I currently have the Asics GT-2170. Very comfortable shoes. If just lifting, as someone else said, whatever I grab.
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I usually find a pair I like until I see the price. I would give a little on comfort to justify cost. Markup on shoes is right up there with sun glasses.

Comment

I still sport my Nike Shocks in the gym. Not the best idea for lifting but I have never had a problem. Hell, the trainer up here even wears them (not mine) too.
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by gav91183 View Post
                            What kind of shoes do you guys work out with? I have a pair of Nike Free Runs that ive had for about a year and on their way out. Guess I shoulda specified, this will be for high impact such as cardio/p90x/insanity style workouts and the occasional run. Also, anyone ever been to run on!?

I think this should probably be in pumpin' iron but this is frequented more over in here.
                            on their way out?

I've been using the same Nike Lunar Glide 3's for about a year now doing about 24 miles/week and they're far from being on the way out. and that's all outside running. I don't do treadmills. Plus I have a pair of 3 year old trail shoes that are still being used for rainy days.

for a work out? any shoes will do. you don't really move much. For running I prefer the Lunarglide 3. I have several pairs of them.
                            HD Parts
                            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Nike lunar glide or lunar elite for running. If you want some for your p90gay or insanity, go with some nice cross trainers. New balance makes some good ones.

Vibrams are grade A douche shoes. They're almost as gay as wearing leather work gloves to the gym or in softball games.

Comment

Working...
                              X