the tack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the tack

The Rack not tack........edit check.........Saw this gizmo.who uas use it. Whats the built quality on it. I rather do body weight workout and am looking into this $100 product is it worth the money.
    Last edited by lincolnboy; 05-19-2012, 08:11 PM.

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    The Rack not tack........edit check.........Saw this gizmo.who uas use it. Whats the built quality on it. I rather do body weight workout and am looking into this $100 product is it worth the money.
    I'm sorry but regardless of what the guy says on the commercial, you're not gonna get a body or "the best abs in the business" by using a 20lbs walker.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I not planning on getting cut on this. Im really wanting something that doesnt take up space so i can do some exercises. I rather do pull up and push up etc etx with my own body weight. Wanted to know how the quality was on The Rack

Comment

I would get a $30 pull up bar you stick in a door way and some $10 push up bars then. I still say the total gym is one of the better home gym pieces. You could probably find a used one on craigslist for cheap and it's all about body weight resistance.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

While searching total gym. I came across this ripoff product. Scroll down the page to see the girl wearing pink and doing leg scretches. You can almost see her vag. http://www.vigorfit.com/

Comment

Working...
          X