Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going to need to set up a home gym. Suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to need to set up a home gym. Suggestions.

My wife was let go about a year ago, and we have been dependent on my income, which it takes nearly every penny to stay a float. One of the sacrifices has been my gym membership. I need to get back in shape. I have gained 10 lbs and I feel like shit now. I was at a healthy and built 215, two months ago. What can I do to stay in shape? I have p90x, but honestly I never really cared for it. Help me! I am staying on my diet as before, but I have packed on 10 lbs. I do not want to end up a fat ass, until my wife finds some more work...
    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

I have a Keys Fitness Strength Trainer 1000 Home Gym that I will sell you cheap.

Comment

how much?
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

i've got a friend who builds gym equipment if you are interested in a power rack, power bars, etc

Comment

just get a membership to one of the $12 a month places.
          07 GT500
          05 SRT10
          88 turbocoupe T-bird
          93 Cobra
          86 coupe
          Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
            how much?
            It was over 1000 bucks new, so we're selling it for 550. It's in brand new condition still.

Comment

I found a free weight set and rack on Craigslist fairly cheap and a pull up bar on the doorframe.. But I have a free room in my house for everything. Suits my needs so far.

Comment

Free weights and a pull up/dip station works great for me, but in the new house I'll probably have a bench also.
                Ded

Comment

Working...
                X