Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulk Cycle Starts Tomorrow, How does my diet sound.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk Cycle Starts Tomorrow, How does my diet sound.

6"0 220 lbs

Calories: 5562
    Fats: 150g
    Protein: 546g
    Carbs: 474g

Breakfast:
    Grits
    2 cups of egg whites
    Canadian bacon
    8 tabs of nitrix

Meal 2:
    2/ 8oz chicken breast
    Baked Potato
    water

Meal 3:
    2/ 8oz chicken breast
    1 1/2 cups of red beans
    1 1/2 cup of brown rice
    2 pieces of corn bread
    water

Meal 4
    1 scoop noxipro
    2 scoops cellmass
    8 nitrix tabs

Meal 5
    9 oz filet migon
    8 oz chicken breast
    1 baked potato
    1 serving of french fries baked.
    Ice tea

Meal 6:
    2 scoops of cell mass
    2 scoops of gaba

Suppliments
    BSN Cell Mass
    BSN Nitrix tabs
    no explode creatine
    noxipro pre workout
    phantom labs phorce
    Iron mag labs metha drol extreme
    Iron mag labs anabolic matrix rx
    Iron mag labs advanced cycle support
    Cissious q for my joints
    Animal Pak vitamins
    Dymatize Gaba to help me sleep.

I work out at the same time with Ronnie Coleman, I talked with him on Friday, and he is bringing me a work out plan monday, I am excited, except, I know to be his size I will have to seek other means of growth lol. My goal is 235-240, by the time this 30 day cycle ends.
    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

You're not really taking phantom labs phorce and Iron mag labs metha drol extreme together.
    Which one are you using?
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
    discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

I was going to do 2 pills of Metha drol extreme, and 1 pill of phorce a day.
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Out of curiosity, What's your best squat/bench/dead

Comment

Today I maxed out and it was as follows:

Bench 275 with a aggrevated peck, I am having numbing issues when I lift much more.
          Squat 400
          Leg Press 470
          dead lift 225, not that great but still dealing with my chest issue.
          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Why 3 Compounds?
            Same or better results with 2 at better doses.

20mg methylmastron (Superdrol)
            45mg double bond methylmastron (DMZ)
            60mg Methoxydienone (LMG)

Superdrol and that much DMZ together is not a wise i idea of course.
            You're going to feel like shit in two weeks.
            www.LockoutSupplements.com
            discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
              Why 3 Compounds?
              Same or better results with 2 at better doses.

20mg methylmastron (Superdrol)
              45mg double bond methylmastron (DMZ)
              60mg Methoxydienone (LMG)

Superdrol and that much DMZ together is not a wise i idea of course.
              You're going to feel like shit in two weeks.
              I am just going to run, two bottles of metha drol, I will save phorce for later.
              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                Today I maxed out and it was as follows:

Bench 275 with a aggrevated peck, I am having numbing issues when I lift much more.
                Squat 400
                Leg Press 470
                dead lift 225, not that great but still dealing with my chest issue
                I'd say...work on THESE first and foremost!

Comment

leg press was a typo, 740, and the only my dead lift and bench are down, is I have a aggravated peck, and when I really put the weight on, I get a tingling numbness. The doc said its just a aggravation, and I should be ok by this weekend. I have been letting it rest, but I needed a base, so I battle through some pain, and did what I could.
                  2012 Ford Edge

Comment

My leg press is a sissy compared to my buddy. He is doing well over 1k on his leg press at UTA.
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

My leg press is a sissy compared to my buddy. He is doing well over 1k on his leg press at UTA.
                      I too leg press 1,000+ pretty easily, but one of my partners(who squats 700+ free weight) makes me feel weak as F whenever I struggle at 495lbs(5 plates) for reps of 6-8!
                      Luckily, I can hang with his light weight trap pulls though(8 plates per side)!
                      My traps have gotten nasty big working out with this guy!!

Him trap pulling...

My traps...

Comment

Very Nice! My wife pointed out the other night some new cuts in my shoulders that I hadn't seen. He power lifted all through out HS, I am 4 years older then him, and I haven't been in a gym since I was 21. I did a lot of home MMA training to keep myself in shape, but I lost a lot of muscle. I have just now regained it, so I am still behind him be a few years training wise. Luckly for me, I can push my self really hard, and I am able to ignore pain. That has helped me over this past year.
                        Last edited by stangin4lyfe; 02-06-2012, 03:28 PM.
                        2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Very Nice! My wife pointed out the other night some new cuts in my shoulders that I hadn't seen. He power lifted all through out HS, I am 4 years older then him, and I haven't been in a gym since I was 21. I did a lot of home MMA training to keep myself in shape, but I lost a lot of muscle. I have just now regained it, so I am still behind him be a few years training wise. Luckly for me, I can push my self really hard, and I am able to ignore pain. That has helped me over this past year.
                          Thanks, sounds like you are on the right track, now just keep it up!
                          How old are you now btw?
                          Training your body to love pain is one of the first steps to coaching yourself psychologically into making progress.

Having your wife support you is awesome!
                          A lot of girls get onto me because of the time I spend in the gym(7 days a week, 2 a days, 20+hrs a week), but I feel that they are just jealous because they want me spending that time with them instead.

Comment

27, I have a high tolerance level to pain. I learned years ago to ignore it and suck it up. My wife supports me, thank god, but she has a brother who is a body builder too, so she knows what it takes to reach goals. I am in the gym 7 days a week, about 14 hrs a week. I can only go once a day, due to my job hours, but I hit it hard everyday. I do cardio 5 days a week, I run 2 miles, twice a week, and I am on the stair stepper for the other 3 days at 40 minutes. Does this sound like enough? I am trying to keep my weight in check, and simply grow in muscle. The other body builder guys only do one day of cardio at 20 minutes. Am I over doing it?
                            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

I can tell metha drol is strong, I can't wait to tear up the gym later.
                              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                              X