Grayhorse come inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grayhorse come inside

My cousin said I need to talk to you. I am looking to put on some mass. Currently I'm 6'2 165 pounds. Been lifting for about a month now and I want to take it to the next level. My goal is to weigh about 185 and be in the best shape of my life. Looking for advice on what I should buy and do to help me achieve this goal.

Im assuming no Pro Hormones.

Creatine Mono, DAA, Protein. Start with that...
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
    discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

The trainers that I work with that are prepping for a show are taking in 5-7,000 calories a day but eating very lean. Lot's of supps, lots of lean meats, veggies, and brown rice for filler. They'll eat pasta, but no later than lunch time.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
        Im assuming no Pro Hormones.

Creatine Mono, DAA, Protein. Start with that...
        You would suggest a PH to someone with a month under their belt?

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
          Might as well start the day off right.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I don't think I know what any of that stuff is. Right now I am at the gym 6 days a week. After about a month I've gained about 3 pounds. Been trying to eat nothing but lean protein. I can already see results by ready to take it to the next level.

Comment

I went 6 months, before taking my first PH.
              2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                I don't think I know what any of that stuff is. Right now I am at the gym 6 days a week. After about a month I've gained about 3 pounds. Been trying to eat nothing but lean protein. I can already see results by ready to take it to the next level.
                post your routine and diet. You need nothing more that what grayhorse listed supplement wise

Comment

Prohormones will get you there fast, but can be much harsher on your body from most of what I've seen. Why not just do the real deal?

Comment

On upper body days I will start either on bench or the incline. I do as much weight as I can 8 reps. I do 3 sets taking off a little weight off if I don't do all 8. Last time I bumped it up to 5 sets. I will get some dumbbells and do a bunch of different lifts with those. Then I try and hit every upper body machine for at least 3 sets sometimes more. By the time I'm done with all that my arms are so tired I can barely do 1 normal push up. Then I may do a bunch of core stuff.

For cardio I started out just running but I like to mix in some p90x too.

Lower body I usually start off with squats and hit all the leg machines up. Have not tried any dead lifts. Pretty new at this so any help would be awesome.

Comment

For diet I'm eating chicken, tuna, lots of milk, some red meat, chili with no beans, shrimp every now and then and eggs. I could use some pointers in my diet a well.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                        never, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Prohormones will get you there fast, but can be much harsher on your body from most of what I've seen. Why not just do the real deal?
                          Are you meaning injections of test?
                          90% of "prohormones" over the counter are active steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                            Are you meaning injections of test?
                            90% of "prohormones" over the counter are active steroids.
                            What over the counter PH's would you suggest? I was looking at halotest-25.
                            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Just get a good cycle support, and a good PCT afterwards, you will be fine. I have done 4 cycles, and I start my 5th monday. Its really easy, the doc always says I look great.
                              Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                              What over the counter PH's would you suggest? I was looking at halotest-25.
                              Look into the Iron mag labs stuff. Greg sales them. I swear by them. I also got phorce too, I should have listened to greg and gotten phreak though. Oh well, I can't go back now.
                              2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                              X