New Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Diet

Ok i went to the diet doctor, yes i ended up getting the phentermine..

so far 2 days on it only taking a half a pill each day.. today i had some carrots,protein shake and 2 bananas.. Supper some broiled chicken..

im at 253, im hoping 220 or more

Originally posted by turboten5 View Post
    Ok i went to the diet doctor, yes i ended up getting the phentermine..

so far 2 days on it only taking a half a pill each day.. today i had some carrots,protein shake and 2 bananas.. Supper some broiled chicken..

im at 253, im hoping 220 or more
    what exactly is phentermine?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fordracer2 View Post
      what exactly is phentermine?
      Short term medication used to decrease appetite.

Comment

how much should i lose the first week if i follow the diet eating etc..?

Comment

You need to calculate your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) To lose 1 pound, you need to net a 3500 calorie deficit, be it through decreased intake or increased expenditure.

Calculate how many calories you take in a day on your diet x7, calculate your bmr x7 and subtract the 2 - that will be a rough estimate.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt's girl View Post
            You need to calculate your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) To lose 1 pound, you need to net a 3500 calorie deficit, be it through decreased intake or increased expenditure.

Calculate how many calories you take in a day on your diet x7, calculate your bmr x7 and subtract the 2 - that will be a rough estimate.
            So far ive went from 253 to 245.. its only been a few days.. ive been jogging a bit off and on between my work breaks.. also the eating..

Comment

Originally posted by turboten5 View Post
              So far ive went from 253 to 245.. its only been a few days.. ive been jogging a bit off and on between my work breaks.. also the eating..
              Really need to do the math, it'll take sometime but definitely worth it in the long run. And sticking to diet is the most important thing to see results. I don't see any unless I am 100% on plan.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt's girl View Post
                Really need to do the math, it'll take sometime but definitely worth it in the long run. And sticking to diet is the most important thing to see results. I don't see any unless I am 100% on plan.

Good luck!

so far im down and its been less than a week.. ill tighten up this week coming..

Comment

So how's the weight loss coming?

Comment

I know I am a newb to this site and all, but if you burn more calories then you take in, in a days time you will burn fat faster. You really do not need a pill to do it for you. I am a living prof of that.
                    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Wouldn't your body eventually get used to the pill and stop working?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbosvo View Post
                        Wouldn't your body eventually get used to the pill and stop working?
                        In short, not really.

Comment

Hmmmmm interesting.
                          turboten had you tried dieting before going to get the pills? I've personally lost almost 60 pounds in a little over a year by just excerise and dieting.

Comment

Any reasoning behind half a pill?

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                              Any reasoning behind half a pill?
                              Because he needs to build up his tolerance to it.

Taking a full pill right off the bat will make him feel like he is on some crazy speed.

I used to take it, and still cycle it along with my current 'program' and it's nuts if you aren't careful. There were times I felt like I was moving 100mph and I was sitting completely still. lol Most work I've ever gotten done before was on that though. ha Be careful with it and good luck, that shit does work. Just make sure to eat better and work out. THat combination will shread pounds like you won't believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X