Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all that know about treadmills...which one and where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all that know about treadmills...which one and where to buy?

My wife wants a treadmill for when it's too cold or ugly outside to run. Don't need a bunch of bells and whistles and not trying to break the bank. We just want something functional that will last with time and speed. Don't care about elevation, heart monitor, etc. Any insight on brand, model, price and where to buy would be great!

Thanks!
    -Jonny
    2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
    '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
    '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Craiglist. Lazy people use them a few times and then practically give them away after they sit for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny00GT View Post
      My wife wants a treadmill for when it's too cold or ugly outside to run. Don't need a bunch of bells and whistles and not trying to break the bank. We just want something functional that will last with time and speed. Don't care about elevation, heart monitor, etc. Any insight on brand, model, price and where to buy would be great!

Thanks!
      -Jonny
      Come get mine... I want it gone! Pay me what you want. I can get you pics and details tonight. I live in little elm...

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
        Come get mine... I want it gone! Pay me what you want. I can get you pics and details tonight. I live in little elm...
        What Brand/Model is it? Condition?
        e-mail pics to jonnyspeed007@gmail.com
        Thanks!
        -Jonny
        2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
        '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
        '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
        X