Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astang95 View Post
    have you tried the hyperdrive hardcore?
    I just went through my first bottle of it. In the beginning it worked pretty good, but like anything else once my body got used to it I didn't notice much difference. I'm going to see if taking a couple of weeks off of it helps when I start popping them again.
    -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      I just started taking oxy elite pro, mainly for through the day energy and to help some weight loss. Is it ok to do the oxy with just a whey iso shake in the morning? I also take a single scoop of Assault for pre workout, is it safe to do this?
      Yes, should be fine with one cap and one scoop.
      www.LockoutSupplements.com
      discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

It's been a while for me, but I was successful with Hydroxycut back in 02 on a diet consisting of only salad w/homemade vinaigrette and good cheeses, or pistachios, for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by TruestreetTim View Post
          It's been a while for me, but I was successful with Hydroxycut back in 02 on a diet consisting of only salad w/homemade vinaigrette and good cheeses, or pistachios, for lunch.
          When the first Hydroxycut came out in I guess 2000 or so that is what I used to drop over a 150 pounds and put on a ton of muscle. Back then I would swear by it but then they changed it. I tried it after they changed it and not only did it not work, it was causing psorasis on my feet that I thought was a bad ass case of athletes foot. I quit taking it and had some nice prescription lotion to fix my feet. It was very strange to say the least. I ate the heck out of subway and low fat stuff. Now the only way for me to keep my weight in check is to eat low carb 90 percent of the time.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Has anyone on here tried TestoRipped? I'm not knowledgable at all about supplements so any help or advice would be appreciated.

I'm trying to drop maybe 15 - 20 pounds with light workouts and a change in my eating habits.
            2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
            2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

A guy I work with is taking Animal Cuts and he seems to like it... but damn, you could get full off the # of pills you have to take lol.

I'm enjoying my Oxy Elite Pro + Alpha T2 stack... great results so far.

Comment

I ran out of OxyElite Pro, and I say it worked quite well when I was taking them. Now that ive ran out what else is a good product as OxyElite Pro, Alpha T2 Stack???

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                  Where's locally? Lockout Supplements is the cheapest in the world. Should have gone or ordered there. with the mustang code.
                  What's the mustang code?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                    What's the mustang code?
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Has anyone tried this?

ALR Industries Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 Plus

Comment

Originally posted by cbrjames View Post
                        Has anyone tried this?

ALR Industries Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 Plus
                        I didn't care for it as it left me feeling jittery and cracked out.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          Early morning cardio on an empty stomach and you will see the pounds peel off...your glycogen stores will be depleted and you will burn fatty acids for energy.
                          x2 on this.

I drink a maybe a 6-pack a day at least 4 days per week and don't pay attention to what I eat or anything, and eat out all the time. I've still lost plenty of freakin weight. Mainly cause I run 6 miles per day at least 4 days per week staying at about 7:30min per mile for each run.

For example, after drinking tonight, later on today I plan on doing 6 miles and hoping to hit under 45:17. Make each day a better goal and you burn more off each time.

I don't use ANY supplements, vitamins, etc, at all. All I do is eat what I want to eat, drink what I want to drink, and run. I've lost shit loads of weight from just doing that and have a belt to prove it.
                          HD Parts
                          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Working...
                          X