X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm biscuits and honey....

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Well I had enough. I was detaling my car yesterday and these fuggers attacked!

So me and my buddy went to the store and stakced up some chemical warfare. Got some long distance spray and a half dozen cans of flying stinging insect bombs.

Waited for the fuckers to go to sleep then threw three cans of bombs under the house. Two at the big hive and one at the smaller one. Then we waited for them to come out and shot them with the spray. Killed a couple thousand bees and I think we got the queens (I hope). Today nothing is coming from one side and on the other is just a huge pile of bees and a half dozen flying around. Dont hear the buzz from under the house any more.

Tonight I will set off the rest of the bombs.
      Wholly smokes that's funny the way you wrote it. This would be a funny little youtube vid.
      Sorry hear about the 12 stings though, can't remember the last time i was stung and hope it stays that way.
      What did you do to get away from them while thay were in attack mode?
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Honeycomb hideout is big? Yeah yeah yeah. It's not small? No no no.

They came out and dusted the hell out of the little bastages. Not the many dead white dots.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
        X