Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, what is with the critters today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, what is with the critters today?

Walk out to my car on lunch, roll down the window and nearly had a heart attack. Bright blue/white flash comes from my left and I look up to see a (now) lifeless squirrel being electrocuted and fall 20 feet and slam into the pavement. Part of the transformer shot a flame ball out like 3 feet, but the photo only showed a little left of the flame. Took half of city hall out, generators spun up and had a disco going on in 3 of the wings (solar panels tried to take over and so stuff was going on/off rapidly)

Get back from lunch, and look up to find a lovely grass snake directly over my desk.

2012 starting soon?

That's not a grass snake. That's a Texas Rat snake...you need to move offices.
    Originally posted by grove rat
    shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Originally posted by V8tt View Post
      That's not a grass snake. That's a Texas Rat snake...you need to move offices.
      Well, that's not so bad...we had a rat earlier this week, so I guess it's nature cancelling each other out?

Comment

rat snake....

Comment

LMAO! I *almost* feel bad, but I really can't stop laughing at the sight of the transformer, then the squirrel corpse.

and, rat snake.
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I'm tired of these mother f'ing snakes in this mother f'ing office....
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

texas rat snake FTW
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

a true dfws'er would have set a dr pepper can next to the squirrel corpse before taking a pic. just saying.

Comment

That's a Elaphe obsoleta lindheimeri for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X