No announcement yet.

Renta Cop vs Skaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So could they have protected their boards under the castle doctrine?

Comment

Sorry, didn't see that.

Comment

I was waiting for them to take the golf kart. Would have been awesome.

Comment

If those punks have already been warned, they should have had their asses beat AND their boards broken in half. The kids need to learn some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            If those punks have already been warned, they should have had their asses beat AND their boards broken in half. The kids need to learn some respect.
            No cops need to leave kids alone that roll around on boards with wheels. It's not that serious.

Comment

I agree that that skateboarding seems like a harmless activity. However, skaters need to abide by the same rules as everyone else. If they were told to leave, then that's what they should do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                So could they have protected their boards under the castle doctrine?
                LMMFAO!!!!!! birthday laughs for me!
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  I agree that that skateboarding seems like a harmless activity. However, skaters need to abide by the same rules as everyone else. If they were told to leave, then that's what they should do.
                  When all of the rules are geared towards skaters, it's a little different. Signs say "No Skateboarding" but they have nothing that says "No faggy shoes with wheels in them." Skateboarding is widely viewed as an activity done by punks, and kids that are up to no good. It's a harmless activity. At least they're out doing something instead of the other kids that are stuffing their fat faces on their parents couches.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    When all of the rules are geared towards skaters, it's a little different. Signs say "No Skateboarding" but they have nothing that says "No faggy shoes with wheels in them." Skateboarding is widely viewed as an activity done by punks, and kids that are up to no good. It's a harmless activity. At least they're out doing something instead of the other kids that are stuffing their fat faces on their parents couches.
                    I think skaters do get a bad rap. I figured it also stems from businesses not wanting to be liable if they fall and break their neck on the busunesses property.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      LMMFAO!!!!!! birthday laughs for me!
                      I'm glad someone appreciated my gold nugget comment.

Comment

What a bunch of pussies.

I miss the era where skaters were tough guy punks instead of faggots in their sisters jeans. It all went downhill with the introduction of the cookie-cutter popsicle stick boards.

Once the security guard stole from him he should have taken his property back with force, fuck that fat tub of shit.
                        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

He should have gleamed the cube.

Comment

That was entertaining....

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                              Once the security guard stole from him he should have taken his property back with force, fuck that fat tub of shit.
                              I think he tried to give it his best effort? When that didn't work skater just had to "outsmart" him.

Comment

I would have threw a right cross and knocked his old ass out. Or something 80s like that.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X