Renta Cop vs Skaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
    some of the comments are funny. If this had been a cop rather than a security guard, and the cop told the kids to leave and they failed to comply the cop would have sprayed them with pepper spray, tased them, and then beat them senseless with his billy club and the help of 4 of his other worthless cop buddies all the while all the cop but huggers on here would be singing praises on how great the cops did their jobs. Fact is, this happened on private property and that security guard has the authority in the situation, but because he is old / fat its just a joke to everybody.
    He did not have the authority to confiscate the skateboard. Once that mistake was made, he was violating his duty, and deserved to get choked the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      He did not have the authority to confiscate the skateboard. Once that mistake was made, he was violating his duty, and deserved to get choked the fuck out.
      That's what Renato would have done, with a Gi on of course though.

Comment

So, did he fucking rot in jail like the skater wished?

Comment

Those kids were fucking pussies.

Comment

Both sides are a miserable fail.

But, just like most situations, the punks think they can scoff the security guard, and then the police get called. When police arrive, the punks have ran like little girls, or change their tune.

Happens all the time.

The security guard had legal right to use force to terminate the criminal trespass, but not confiscate the board.

Comment

17 wrongs make a right! Funny no matter which perspective you look at. "When dumbfucks collide."

Comment

Not that the security guy was right, but skateboarders seem like assholes to me.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

But, just like most situations, the punks think they can scoff the security guard, and then the police get called. When police arrive, the punks have ran like little girls, or change their tune.

Happens all the time.

The security guard had legal right to use force to terminate the criminal trespass, but not confiscate the board.
                  I'm curious, what makes it criminal trespass? Obviously we can't see if there are no trespassing signs or not, but if that's a school campus and they're students, wouldn't they not be trespassing? I'd like to see the whole thing from beginning to end to see what happened before the guard pushed the kid off, but I doubt we're gonna get to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    17 wrongs make a right! Funny no matter which perspective you look at. "When dumbfucks collide."
                    Exactly, everyone is always "oh fuck the man" or "god damned kids are ruining more property values" It's degenerate potheads who are probably skipping class or didn't goto school vs a big, fat moron in a golf cart. I just enjoy watching people wreck golf carts.

Comment

TTT For nostalgia

"I didn't storm the beaches of Normandy so that people like you could ride bits of wood"

Comment

Security guards don't take shit....... They don't have too!

Comment

i about died laughing when fatty wrecked the golf cart

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            I'm curious, what makes it criminal trespass? Obviously we can't see if there are no trespassing signs or not, but if that's a school campus and they're students, wouldn't they not be trespassing? I'd like to see the whole thing from beginning to end to see what happened before the guard pushed the kid off, but I doubt we're gonna get to see it.

It doesn't matter if they are students or not. If they are not using the propty as intended or allowed, the security guard, acting as an agent can direct them to leave. If they don't leave on verbal notice, it is then a criminal trespass.

Comment

It doesn't matter if they are students or not. If they are not using the propty as intended or allowed, the security guard, acting as an agent can direct them to leave. If they don't leave on verbal notice, it is then a criminal trespass.
                              Did he have the right to take their skateboards though?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                Did he have the right to take their skateboards though?

Happens all the time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X