• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New beer Tomb thumb

Anyone try this?

Tomb?

Nope, never heard of it before...

(This was at H3, in the Ft. Worth Stockyards about 6 months ago.)
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Yeah I fucked that one up.... You tried it?

Comment

Yeah, it's not bad at all. I haven't had a Rahr brew that I hated though.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Tastes like ass...

just making a funny.

Comment

Must try.
            Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
            -Fred Sanford

Comment

I like it.

Comment

tom : tomb :: pam : pamb
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

It is a decent beer.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Which Rahr is it? Photobucket is blocked here. Stormcloud is my favorite right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      Which Rahr is it? Photobucket is blocked here. Stormcloud is my favorite right now.
                      buffalo butt.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Buffalo Butt is ok, as far as Rahr brews. Their best Is bourbon aged Winter Warmer, but its a seasonal, and hard to go your hands on more than a few when it is in season. I also really like mixing equal parts of Rahr's blonde and red, referred to as a strawberrry blonde.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                          Buffalo Butt is ok, as far as Rahr brews. Their best Is bourbon aged Winter Warmer, but its a seasonal, and hard to go your hands on more than a few when it is in season. I also really like mixing equal parts of Rahr's blonde and red, referred to as a strawberrry blonde.
                          That had it on tap Saturday at the brewery for a bit, well the regular Winter Warmer at least, no barrel aged. Their whiskey warmer only lasted a couple of days at the Saucer and yeah it was awesome.

Rahr is great, they just can't possibly keep up with demand now, which is a good thing. Fritz (the owner and brewmaster) was walking around talking to people this weekend and I bet most of them didn't even realize who he was.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            Tastes like ass...buffalo ass.....

just making a funny.
                            lol

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              That had it on tap Saturday at the brewery for a bit, well the regular Winter Warmer at least, no barrel aged. Their whiskey warmer only lasted a couple of days at the Saucer and yeah it was awesome.

Rahr is great, they just can't possibly keep up with demand now, which is a good thing. Fritz (the owner and brewmaster) was walking around talking to people this weekend and I bet most of them didn't even realize who he was.
                              they prob did. Most of them that are there now are TCU lovers that think Rahr beer is the greatest thing in the world and prob havent even tried anything else, and so are there every single Sat and Wed. That's why I stopped going, that and the $7 thing.

When I started going to the brewery back in '06, it was free to go in and drink beer. Didnt have to pay to get in at all if you already had a glass. and they gave you four bottle caps for 4 beers. My ex never drank, so she'd get caps too and I'd have more than 4 beers lol. I went every Sat. then they changed it to 3 beers. Then then it just started getting way too packed and they started requiring you to buy a glass or just pay $5 to get in. Then they started doing the $7 cost.

IMO, Rahr is about as average as Shiner stuff. The good TX breweries are Saint Arnold and Real Ale. Southern Star Brewing down in Conroe makes some good canned beer,
                              HD Parts
                              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Working...
                              X